Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 101102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,587 of 2587
Like Tree222Likes

Default Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

I hate to double post, but it's been a while.
    Is there any way to increase the buffer size or process priority of the stock music player? I've been noticing some stuttering when my phone enters deep sleep, then no playback for about 2 seconds, then continued playback as normal after that.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2577  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Try changing the governor or upping min clock speed. You won't be able to play much in deep sleep mode.

I set the min clock speed up to 600 mz, nothing below that would work. I switched to cm10 afterwards since I'm testing some friend's jelly bean app to see if it works on lower end phones, so I'll be sticking around on it now. I'm hoping that I can get cm 7 music working on it, although I'm not holding out hope.
    Thanked by:

Try this if you want stock GB music on 4.0 and above

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rtstudio.music

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

ROM
    The Kraven's Cold As ICE

Default Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 2/7/2012 zvd only

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    Flash this, but you will lose headset mic functionality. This allows regular headphone with phone microphone working. Call clarity seems to be improved.
    Is there a way to uninstall this? I need to use the headset mic for a Square Register reader. Thanks.
    Drew

Does anyone have the Google Apps file? I tried to download it and it said Invalid or Deleted File. I need it to flash this rom with it on my friends' optimus. Thanks!

ROM
    kravenParanoid test39 ZVJ

Quote Originally Posted by gingerc76 View Post
    Does anyone have the Google Apps file? I tried to download it and it said Invalid or Deleted File. I need it to flash this rom with it on my friends' optimus. Thanks!
    Which gapps specifically are you looking for?

The stock link should work at the very least... if not, you can find that version linked at Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

Quote Originally Posted by vector84an View Post
    Which gapps specifically are you looking for?

The stock link should work at the very least... if not, you can find that version linked at Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps
    Thanks I was actually looking for the one TheKraven had posted which is this one gapps-gb-20120116-237-signed.zip that link either got moved or deleted somehow.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2584  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

The official cm7 gapps will work fine, the play store gets updated automatically. You can use mrg666's gapps also
    Thanked by 2:

I upgraded to a Sprint Epic II a year ago, but I keep my Optimistic S in warplanes mode with wifi on. I am using my original, stock battery, and I am running the 3/9 build of cm7.2. I use it as a mini-tablet to surf the web, check ebay, shop, and I use Valence to mouse around my htpc from across the room. I just realized that I haven't plugged this thing in to charge in a very long time, but nine days...that is ridiculous. Ridiculous, but true! And I still have 38 per cent of a full charge. Thank you, theKraven & bobzhome...wow...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Check out the great rock music on my indie record label at http://131records.com

Default Re: [ROM][WIP] CM7 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 9-2-2011

Great ROM...thank you.
    I have been using it for a few weeks and really like it.
    A few questions:
    In-call volume is way to loud when I take a call.
    This is remedied by (while in call) running the volume all the way up, then all the way back down.
    Is there a fix to this ???

Secondly, and less troublesome....
    I've notice that changing some setting won't stick.
    If I go back into these setting, it will have reverted back to the previous value.
    I've seen this for volume, lock screen settings, interface settings, etc.
    Have you heard of this before ?
    Is there a fix ?

Thanks.

I have a question about Sound Recorde 2.3.7 (installed with this ROM). Does anyone know where in the file system this app keeps its temporary files?

The other night, I made three important recordings, but only the last file seems to have been saved. I can't find any information using google. Thanks!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Check out the great rock music on my indie record label at http://131records.com
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 101102103104