Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2587
Like Tree222Likes

ROM
    CM7/Xionia Redux

Default Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 12-12-2011

Quote Originally Posted by pergerson6 View Post
    Ginger kernel will run but its recommended to use the IHO kernel that came with the build. The screen issue is because of ginger kernel.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    thank you much!

ROM
    Reborn v2

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    its the Contacts.apk that has the ICS theming. Just restore that. I was testing it at that time when it first came out. It conflicted with other themes, so i had to remove it. That dialer is available in a few ICS theme chooser apps.
    Mdpi or hdpi I can't remember

Sent from my Drew-CM7ed LS-670

ROM
    The Kraven's Cm9 Alpha2

Seriously I can't get calls
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1404  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by noonebutkev View Post
    Seriously I can't get calls
    Anyone one else having the receive calls problem? Just making sure it's not an isolated case.

What was your install process? At least do a cache wipe.

Most force closures are due to not wiping fully before an install. This is where you need to flash the Debug-format-system zip file before loading the ROM and Google apps again. It just cleans out any old System files that did not get wiped or overwritten when doing a dirty flash.
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

Quote Originally Posted by spurfan33 View Post
    why is it when i install widgets they do not show up i the widgets "folder" when i tap my screen then select "add widget" ?
    silly question ,,i know but i'm trying to find a good weather and calandar widget
    Move the widget apps to your phone, widgets don't work off the sdcard.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1406  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

MDPI , I posted links quite a few pages back. If i can find it i'll link it in the first page. Try xda or the market for these themers Jasonevil , zdune , Achep , Sonny Sekhon

If you wipe everything and use the debug zip you shouldn't have any problems with this rom what so ever. This is as perfect as cm7 gets.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT

Anyone one else having the receive calls problem? Just making sure it's not an isolated case.

What was your install process? At least do a cache wipe.

Most force closures are due to not wiping fully before an install. This is where you need to flash the Debug-format-system zip file before loading the ROM and Google apps again. It just cleans out any old System files that did not get wiped or overwritten when doing a dirty flash.
    I've been receiving calls without any issues. Haven't had any issues so far with this ROM and I did a full wipe before installing.

At first I did a dirty flash of 12-12 over the 12-8 version and although the video camera started working I still couldnt send MMS even with the fix. I did a clean install of 12-12 today and MMS is working great. Got WMD working like I asked earlier. Never had any problem receiving calls. Seems to be a decent rom! Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Brandon

ROM
    CM7.2 by thekraven

Quote Originally Posted by NewPollution View Post
    I did the 12.12 clean install and my status bar disapears after I change themes, even if I change back. Had to reboot to get status bar back. Otherwise all looks nice.
    Same thing right here!!

ROM
    Stock 2.3.4 Android ROM

Quote Originally Posted by georgiexe View Post
    Same thing right here!!
    Possibly because ADW Theme has it set by default that swiping your finger up hides the status bar, swiping up again unhides it. You can turn that off.

ROM
    Reborn v2

MDPI , I posted links quite a few pages back. If i can find it i'll link it in the first page. Try xda or the market for these themers Jasonevil , zdune , Achep , Sonny Sekhon

Found one on the market I am happy with for MDPI, thanks for the help!

Sent from my CM7ed LS-670

Quote Originally Posted by georgiexe View Post
    Same thing right here!!
    "Theme chooser changes needs either a notification received (text yourself), toggle the USB mass storage off/on, or a reboot to get the full effects of the theme. This is due to a background image in the new clock mod."
    tlrsax54 likes this.

ROM
    CleanROM ICS

I had issue with receiving calls, but I think that was user issue, had data and cache link Ed to sd and removed sd with phone on, that was just one issue I had, wiped data and had call issue, did complete wipe and reinstalled everything, , everything running again

ROM
    AOKP JB Milestone 1

So, according to post by the CyanogenMod team over on Google+, they've all but stopped working on CM7 to switch gears to CM9. My question is, is the current (2011-12-12) build up to date with the latest contributions to the CM7 code base or, will we be seeing one more update before it's done?

ROM
    Stock Rooted, CM7.2

Quote Originally Posted by CardcaptorRLH85 View Post
    So, according to post by the CyanogenMod team over on Google+, they've all but stopped working on CM7 to switch gears to CM9. My question is, is the current (2011-12-12) build up to date with the latest contributions to the CM7 code base or, will we be seeing one more update before it's done?
    Log on the first page states the latest CM7 & IHO sync was done on 12/6

When I try to install the Swype Beta (had it previously) I get a market error "application did not install".

This makes me very sad, without Swype all the benefits of switching to CM7 are lost on me.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1418  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Did you install the swype beta installer first? It needs a fresh install, something to do with licensing check. Uninstall swype and start again. Did you do all the system and data wipes too? There could be remnants of the stock swype you need to uninstall in system/lib/ directory.

Did you install the swype beta installer first? It needs a fresh install, something to do with licensing check. Uninstall swype and start again. Did you do all the system and data wipes too? There could be remnants of the stock swype you need to uninstall in system/lib/ directory.
    I'm not sure what I did but I was able to get it.

Thanks for the awesome work dude!

ROM
    The Kraven's Cm9 Alpha2

Would I get charged from sprint by using the tethering in the settings menu?

ROM
    CM9

i'm thinking about posting just the mdpi version of my themes over here too....just for easy access for people that use our phone.

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Quote Originally Posted by noonebutkev View Post
    Would I get charged from sprint by using the tethering in the settings menu?
    No way! Enjoy free wifi tether, the beauty of custom roms.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1423  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by CardcaptorRLH85 View Post

I think they froze developing for CM7, and I've seen them hold off on some features to save for CM9. But they will continue to push fixes and patches when they get approved thru Gerrit review.

There is a 12-18 test build floating around.
    Thanked by:
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

So it's ICS or F.U. from the CM dev team?? I understand that it's a new project and they want to move forward, but they are still just hammering out the bugs to get CM7 on a few more devices.

ROM
    pure kraven cm7 cm9!!!!

After testing the new 12-18 kraven rom, some cool tweaks, very fast, mms, data, phone calls, wifi seem to be working great!!! Also wanted to say camera, video recorder also are working and google maps worked great finding me in about 10 sec.
Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast