Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By basketthis
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post cm7 theme help

i'm trying to take off icons in a theme i used apk manager and edited the xmls in the xml folder and values folder (strings.xml). still no luck and i'm guessing i have to edit MANIFEST.MF, CERT.SF, CERT.RSA files but i don't know how.

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Default Re: cm7 theme help

I would say post in the roms section but everyone in this section of the forum is so good and aware you will probably get your answer here.
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
    username4040 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Err... I thought someone would help. Lol. Can you explain a little more what you are trying accomplish?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

lol i'm pretty much trying to remove icons from a theme that's an apk file and the kinda icons that appear in the app drawer not status icons or any other.

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Icons for what? Icons for apps?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

yes! i'm trying to get rid of them cause the theme doesn't have all the icons for my apps.

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by username4040 View Post
    yes! i'm trying to get rid of them cause the theme doesn't have all the icons for my apps.
    Lol. I feel the same way about the themes. Have you tried using Titanium Backup to uninstall the apps?

might be easier to go to the themer that made it and ask for an icon pack... or a stock icon pack to fix your individual request. Sounds like your goin bout it the hard way... On that note. The hard was rocks! Glad to see you are taking the time to try. GOOD LUCK and seriously I would ask for a stock icon pack.

I wish I knew what u needed but I am at a loss as well on what u are trying to accomplish