Noob Need a Little Help

dyamon

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi there fellas..i own a LG Optimus S with SW of ZVD..i would like to root but there a bit problem..i cant connect my phone to my pc..i already installed the driver for this phone and enabled everything to make it work but it doesn't..i already prepared everything for rooting until this problem block my way..

Hope to hear answers from you guys..it would be mean a lot to me..

thanks Blackdroid..

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Make sure u have the correct drivers then try to plug the phone into the computer using a different USB port . I would post a link to the correct drivers but I'm at work using my phone

Reactions: dyamon

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Drivers is the key, this is the step a lot of people get stuck at.
I am not at computer to get them for you at the moment.

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

Reactions: dyamon

dyamon

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys..i still cant access to my phone using usb i've installed the drivers you gave me and its said "installation drivers success"..and when plug in the usb and turn on the usb debugging mode it's still cant..it's just charging..or should i have fully charged it before using usb debugging?..i don't know where is the problem here my phone or my pc..please help me sir's..:'(

Catfish

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
reboot your computer, and you may have to reboot your phone, make sure it's not plugged into the phone then when your computer gets back up, plug the phone into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo