Some quick help....please

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
OK I have the LG optimus ls670 had stock 2.2 and it WAS rooted...

Woke up this morning saw there was an update didnt think twice and I installed to zvh

Ofcourse now no root...Im not completely new to this (just got into this android scene a month ago) so I have been playing around with the ls670 checking things out etc etc

Should I assume to reeroot this phone sense I was already rooted before I updated I just follow this thread correct? and go along with the directions that "i was already rooted before update"

lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/119130-how-rooting-ls670zvh
(I cant post links yet sorry for not hotlinking....1st post :)...)

How can I tell if I have the new lcd...(i dont think i do but who knows)

Thanks guys forums are awesome

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
you have to revert back to VD and re root your phone.
If you accepted the OTA ZVH update prior to reading this thread, then you will need to revert to VD first using this thread. Substitute the VD cab file in the reference section for the V9 cab file in the main instructions. Then follow the ZVD root instructions referenced above.

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to keep it until I just read that you said that...like I said im new to all of this

little freaked out about having to do all of this, but have to have this phone rooted...lol I hate when something isn't completely mine (I cant control anything else at least I can control my phone!!)

thanks for the replies