LS670MVH

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Where do you think you are, XDA? AC helps people not mocks them.

That is to the second poster, thanks to the third poster for helping out

Charged up post!

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
"..........buddy look it up....." is not acceptable at all!!!

You have asked for help before and received it. How about we try to pass that on when we can.

To the op, here is the thread you should read.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/119130-how-rooting-ls670zvh.html

Sorry I just dont know how to link it up like that I use tapatalk alot I dont use compute "SORRY"
I allways try to past on and help other people i just dont really know to I tried one time I couldnt link it up.....next I wont just post anything #@$#$@#$@#$$@$$
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I just dont know how to link it up like that I use tapatalk alot I dont use compute "SORRY"
I allways try to past on and help other people i just dont really know to I tried one time I couldnt link it up.....next I wont just post anything #@$#$@#$@#$$@$$
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I understand that it is not easy to post links from Tapatalk. It is possible, but kind of a pain to do.

Here is a suggestion for the next time you would like to respond to someone's post and can't link to it.

Can anyone root the lgls670mvh baseband thanks in advance:d

Yes, there is a "How to" guide in this forum. Look for [How-To] Rooting LS670ZVH. I'm on my phone so I can't link you to it right now.

That's a helpful, polite answer that makes the OP feel welcome here. ;)

Reactions: manny29

rod_munch

May 9, 2011
Visit site

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Just curious. What if you have never been rooted and accepted the OTA update to ZVH and wanted to root?

Last edited:

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Just curious. What if you have never been rooted and accepted the OTA update to MVH and wanted to root?
You would have to revert to ZVD, root that and then if you still wanted ZVH update using the zip in the how to root ZVH thread. I am on phone now so can not post link at the moment.

Edit: someone already answered your question. Lol

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

ath3nos

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm just more confused than I think I am, but I noticed something that just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone in the thread is helping by talking about ZVC/ZVD and ZVH. The OP posted about MVH. Was that a typo or is there a difference between MVH and ZVH? I might just be totally off today.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm just more confused than I think I am, but I noticed something that just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone in the thread is helping by talking about ZVC/ZVD and ZVH. The OP posted about MVH. Was that a typo or is there a difference between MVH and ZVH? I might just be totally off today.

Typo I was assuming. Because, last baseband was MVD, I think that is where the M came from. Plus the OP successfully rooted using the link provided.

Edit, Nevermind, I am an idiot. Lol, There was never an M involved in any of the updates. My brain is not quite working right this morning. Lmao!!!!

Last edited:

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The baseband for the ZVH ROM is called MVH. Most people use them interchangeably even if they now only do so subsconsciously :)

14862d1316108313-how-rooting-ls670zvh-zvh1.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair