Any call blocking apps for Opti-ROM or gRom?

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to find a call blocking program that will properly pickup then hangup. I saw a while ago that there was an issue with the endcall API not working properly from LG. I'm curious if anyone has found a program, paid or free, that can handle the pickup/hangup option. I don't want voicemails being left from blocked calls.

So far I've tried:

Extreme Call Blocker Droid
Root Call Blocker Pro
Mr. Number
Easy Filter
Net Qin
Call Filter

Any help is greatly appreciated.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to find a call blocking program that will properly pickup then hangup. I saw a while ago that there was an issue with the endcall API not working properly from LG. I'm curious if anyone has found a program, paid or free, that can handle the pickup/hangup option. I don't want voicemails being left from blocked calls.

So far I've tried:

Extreme Call Blocker Droid
Root Call Blocker Pro
Mr. Number
Easy Filter
Net Qin
Call Filter

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I dont know if this is an option for you but it works VERY WELL for me. Google Voice. They are now partnered with Sprin so you keep you rnumber but it runs through google. From there you can set all sorts of call blocking options! For example you can force certain numbers to voicemail with no rung on your phone and you can also block numbers so they get the "This number is not in use please check the number and try again"

Its pretty cool! Great way to avoid bill collectors... Just sayin! lol