a little help

rukin1

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I accidently erased my SD that had my backup of my.phone b4 rooting/installing custom Roms I.need to install stock.none rooted gingerbread. Does any1 have a download link I could use? Please

jasthomas

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
here is the thread for th zvh update.zip u need to read the thread b4 using you probably need to have stock recovery and you will lose root
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/118973-zvh-ota-update-zip.html

that is where you download the link but to get a little more in detail if you want an all stock gingerbread of the optimus s you can do it much easier to get the sprint stock recovery instead of pushing a whole bunch of files via ADB .. The way to do this is to put the update.zip to the root of your sd card. go into xionia recovery go into install zip from sd card . then turn off signature go back to the main menu flash update
after it is flashed reboot. now from there let the phone reboot all the way. and then go back into recovery which will now be stock recovery and flash the update again to have everything back to normal! :D

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
go into xionia recovery go into install zip from sd card . then turn off signature go back to the main menu flash update
after it is flashed reboot. now from there let the phone reboot all the way. and then go back into recovery which will now be stock recovery and flash the update again to have everything back to normal! :D
That doesn't work for ZVH, only ZVD.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08