I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE,PlEASE,PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getlikerex

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I really need my phone back for school and contacting my parents so a couple days ago i rooted my phone i thought it was cool i heard of all these rom things so i downloaded rom manager then from rom manager it said download custom rom so i downloaded this custom rom forgot the name of it but ya i had the rom i thought it was stupid cause it did not have android market so i shutoff my phone so i could go into recovery to go back to my old rom that i backed up so when i did the keys to get into recovery the screen like flashed like if you where going into recovery but the screen was blank so then i proceeded to reset my phone to see if it loaded and out of luck my phone did not start it got stuck at the android sign and from that point on i cant do anything i used adb to check if it recognized my phone it did i used the unbrick method kdz that did not work it gave me an error and i really need this help someone please respond.?

The DragonTJH

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any specific advice other than DO NOT USE ROM MANAGER WITH THE OPTIMUS. It WILL brick the phone, just like the sticky a few posts up says.
Check that thread, there may be help there. Good luck.

im_electronic

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Rtfm. Seriously. These forums have everything. For now do an esn swap on sprints website to use your olds sprint phone or a cheap one off craigslist.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Read the forums and ask for assistance when needed. Take the time and do the research. Good luck with that, this is being closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers