Choices

Ranji

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Well guys, I'm in a bit of a jam here. I just recently updated to VH and am currently using gROM. The problem I'm having now is that it seems to stop my apps constantly. I do alot of work on my phone using Opera (if it would run Firefox I'd use it instead, but w/e), however ever since I flashed over to gROM, it seems like if I do ANYTHING other than open Opera, it will close Opera while it does it, forcing me to go back to the page and relogin and generally create a hassle, which was an issue I never had on (the now defunct) RebornROM.

What I'm asking is, what would be a good alternative for me? I see the other's up there, but without actually flashing it, I can't tell.

Ranji

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
OK, thank for the tip there. One thing I forgot to mention was how Reborn had the toggles in the notifications window (WiFi, rotate, GPS, etc). Anybody running with that? Not a must have, but was very convenient.

ccrs8

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
OK, thank for the tip there. One thing I forgot to mention was how Reborn had the toggles in the notifications window (WiFi, rotate, GPS, etc). Anybody running with that? Not a must have, but was very convenient.

Then you'll want Your Mom Rom.

Ranji

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
OK, now I have a problem....

I went ahead and got Your Mom Rom, put it to the root of my sdcard and started the process.

1.Backed everything up w/ Titanium
2. Made backup in Recovery
3. Wipe data/factory reset
4. Wipe cache
5. Wipe dalvik
6. Went to mounts and storage and formatted system.
7. Apply sdcard:update.zip - Right here is where I have the problem. Tells me it cannot open /sdcard/update.zip (Unknown error: 0).

I dont know what's going on, so I went and made sure that the ROM zip was on the root of the card, which it is, and I even made a copy of it and renamed it update.zip, but I still get this error. My phone is currently sitting in recovery, and time is of the essence, so PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:'(