Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By FitChicago
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thank You & See You Down the Road

To the Mods, Devs, Regular Posters & All Others:

I want to thank all of you for your wonderful contributions, patient & pleasant assistance and creativity which allowed for the utilization of the Optimus S to the device's full potential.

In November 2010 after realizing that Blackberry was yesterday's news, I decided to take Android for a spin and after a ton of research & reading countless posts in this forum I made the decision to purchase the Optimus S because it seemed like the best bug-free device available with lot of impressive Android Central members contributing to the forums. Thanks to folks here I knew to avoid Sprint ID like the plague and several cool things I could do with the device as is. Shortly after I read about the debut of ThundeROM and knew I wanted it immediately. So, I read all of the helpful posts in this forum about rooting and wrote a step-by-step how-to for myself so I wouldn't mess it up; I also wasn't afraid to ask questions when I encountered an issue that thorough searching couldn't resolve-- that is how I discovered how amazingly awesome the members of this forum are and how great the Android community is. Long story short, rooting led to ROM'ing and a love of Android. I have been so impressed and thankful for all of the Dev's who have helped make the Optimus S the little device that could do anything the faster, flashier devices could do-- thank you so much!!!

Thanks to all of you for helping me develop from an Android newbie to a knowledgeable Android lover. Living in a market with wonderful 4G WiMax coverage and being ready to take a new device for a spin, I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my new Epic 4G Touch. I did consider the iPhone for a hot second but thanks to you folks showing me what the Optimus/Android is capable of, IMO the iPhone is an inferior device.

So thank you all beyond words for being so wonderful and I hope to see some of you down the line!

Thanked by 5: