Ideas for themes for me to port to the optimus s

xiamterencex

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Could you port a few of these themes over? I know these can be made for our phones using ZipThemer (Or Metamorph), but for some reason, and I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, but something always just seems out of whack when trying to do these. So a few ports of a couple of themes would be awesome! Specifically, The LG theme, Minimal Blue, and The WinerMix themes. Thanks so much!

Android Metamorph Themes - Sisterbird.com

Also, ZVD baseband too. Some of us still run FroYo! <3

Cameron816

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Grom currently 2.3.3 im pretty new to porting themes but i have done a few but i love working with these things so i figured i would start sharing!:)i will hopefully start doing froyo themes since not all have updated

Cameron816

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Is this a theme or a ROM? It's 80MB so it's way too big to be just a theme. I'm pretty sure the ROM this is based on (megaTROM or whatever) is for ZVC radios. In short, you will need to port the theme to the current version of the Optimus S software.

If you flash it, you will lose all network connectivity.

Cameron816

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
When i used the rom it worked on both radios fine before i went back to stock infact i used it on v9 and VD baseband and it is the MegaTrom but i ported a theme to it called minimal matte. in short it is a rom with a ported theme.