Market Issue, Can't install Google Maps

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Google Maps is no longer available to me for my Optimus on the Market. If I try to get to the Market app page (from Appbrain or Titanium Backup) from my phone it says the app doesn't exist. Online it says "This item is not compatible with your device".

Does anyone know how to reset this in my account so I can get updates of Google Maps on my phone?

The things I've tried are:
  1. Clean install of CM7
  2. Cleared Google Maps cache and data
  3. Flashed nandroid of CM7 with working Maps
  4. Flashed nandroid of Reborn with working Maps

In case it helps here is a little background on how I hosed my Google Market/Maps. I recently upgraded to Titanium Backup Pro, so I tried moving some apps to the System ROM (Maps, GMail, etc...) Then I made the dumb mistake of doing a dirty flash of the CM7 update. Maps wouldn't work, I reinstalled it (can't remember if I installed it from the Market or Titanium Backup) but it continued to Force Close on me. After I did a clean install of CM7 I could not get Maps from the Market anymore.

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I reflashed gapps after I flashed a clean cm7. I think the problem is that my market account online show the device as incompatible. I don't know how to reset the online market account.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I reflashed gapps after I flashed a clean cm7. I think the problem is that my market account online show the device as incompatible. I don't know how to reset the online market account.

From your pc I believe you can choose your device somehow if you go to the market homepage. I'm not home but I will look
Ok I remember you go to my library, then my orders up in the right corner. Click settings and your devices should show up. Hope this helps
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci