DT script / Link2SD - Davlik unlinking

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok lately i'v been moving somestuff around for some extra space. i've got everything almost how i want.

I have DT bata 3 scripts installed, and using s2e and link2sd. i moved my davik back from /data/ to /cache/ with s2e, and app data moved to /sd-ext/data/... using link2sd i have all davik files linked to ext2.... problem is every reboot rebuilds dalvik back to /cache/ and i have to relink everytime

Before:
Partic%20size%20before

After Link:
Partic%20size%20after

i have a feeling my problem is DT script wanting davik on internal..and rebuilds on each reboot..
Can i modify the DT shirpts to complete ignore the davlik? if so where should i look in the scripts?

PLEASE HELP

edit: i'm running kravens CM7 12/12 build w/ permissions patch

Last edited:

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
PS anyone have any suggested keyboards for use with terminal? something with all the keys needed on single layout reatherthan needing to flip backand forth?

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
PS anyone have any suggested keyboards for use with terminal? something with all the keys needed on single layout reatherthan needing to flip backand forth?
I use Hacker's Keyboard exclusively on this device. It is the stock GB keyboard in portrait and a full keyboard in landscape. I want for naught. Works great with Terminal Emulator. :)

Reactions: jmrwbilly

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I use Hacker's Keyboard exclusively on this device. It is the stock GB keyboard in portrait and a full keyboard in landscape. I want for naught. Works great with Terminal Emulator. :)

Just installed it... exactly what i was looking for.. something w/ full keyboard..THANKS!!!

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I originally just wrote simple script to mount...but was having trouble getting to execute at boot, then stumbled on dark tremor.now having issues with it

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure you have all the scripts in the right places?

Well now that I'm using DT, everything is running good, except that DT rebuilds dalvik back to/cache/ at boot, but still leaves the link ed files also.. Takes close to10 minutes to boot, then a bunch of fc because with over 200 user apps not enough room to rebuild on phone. I'm looking for a way to make DT completely ignore the dalvik cache at boot

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk