Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    "The Button Pusher"

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 2/20 ZVD basesband Alp

Copied via ADB.... Hey... I know how to copy and push and delete files using ADB.... anyone know how to rename or move them?

Just curious.

I know "rm /path/to" deletes.
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

#sarcasm

ROM
    kraven CM9 / LeWa Alpha 3

mv file /path/to/destination works I believe as long as you are in the source folder
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,539 Global Posts
    ROM
    HydroROM

Quote Originally Posted by eletendre84 View Post
    mv file /path/to/destination works I believe as long as you are in the source folder
    ^ This.

To rename (from current directory): mv filename newfilename
    To move (from current directory): mv filename /path/to/newfilename
    Thanked by:
    yes, that old

ROM
    Codename Android / franco

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    Yeah, just wipe cache and flash in recovery. Make sure wifi is working before you flash it.
    Oops! I just did a full wipe and install with alpha4, gapps, and img 43. Came up with the UMS app and 3g showing. I rebooted before sign in and it went to wifi and logged into my router fine. Logged into Google account, went to market go get TiBu, it shows downloading, but does not. Cannot get a web page in the browser. I can browse the market but not download.

Rebooted, wiped cache, flashed img 44, and same result. I have never gotten the blue wifi status that is supposed to indicate a Google sync connection. Alpha 1 and 2 would let me get market apps via wifi.

I'm going to wipe and reflash alpha4 and gapps without new boot image and see how it does. In the past I can get wifi until i do the steps of airplane mode on/off and data on/off to get data, then loose wifi.
    Galaxy Nexus GSM
    [JB 4.3] [JWR66V] Cataclysm

T-Mobile $30 / 5Gb / 100 min Cellular | CSipSimple + voip.ms VoIP

Kindle Fire
    [JB 4.3] [JSS15J] AOSP for the Kindle Fire

ROM
    Cold As Ice CM9 A4 / ICS

Same problem here. Wiped cache and flashed 44. Market downloads never get past "Downloading" phase. Wiped cache again and flashed 43. Same problem. Downloads outside the market are functional, as tested when apex pushed 0.4 through the browser.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #331  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

I'll try to get that worked out. Something with the drm Manager.
    yes, that old

ROM

Straight up a4 and gapps works with wifi, no data attempt. Got my market apps, and restored a couple things with TiBU. Making a nand, then knowing that I have a working wifi before, can try img 43 and 44 unless you say it is unnecessary.
    Galaxy Nexus GSM

Kindle Fire
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #333  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Try only 43 and 44 if you want to try adb, native usb , and wifi. But it broke market downloads, so i'll see what's up.

Ive been using it since i noticed the Alpha 4 was released, everything flashed fine, gapps smallfile worked fine, had no data but refreshed airplane mode and it started up, installed everything, and i must say this is alot more smooth than the cyanogen 7 i had before, everything has worked flawlessly not using default browser, "skyfire", for a flash workaround, after downloading each app it nags me "no more room on this Home screen" but places the icon on the home screen anyway, other than that im super happy and will be keeping up to date on this thread
    yes, that old

ROM

Try only 43 and 44 if you want to try adb, native usb , and wifi. But it broke market downloads, so i'll see what's up.
    Thanks. I got the same result, wifi works, but market does not with 43 and 44. Back to straight a4. I use Box under CM7 to transfer files for now. For me, wifi is more important than data, adb, wifi in the early testing.
    Galaxy Nexus GSM

Kindle Fire
    "The Button Pusher"

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

Test this boot.img. Wifi should be working again but with the adb and usb fixes. Airplane mode still not toggling correctly. Testing out a differernt wireless driver.

43 has the same same dhcpcd config as previous betas
    44 has a slightly different dhcpcd config
    44 screwed up my wifi. It also has a bug for not rotating the screen automatically.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

"The Button Pusher"

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

Quote Originally Posted by bjbroderick View Post
    Same problem here. Wiped cache and flashed 44. Market downloads never get past "Downloading" phase. Wiped cache again and flashed 43. Same problem. Downloads outside the market are functional, as tested when apex pushed 0.4 through the browser.
    Try force closing market.

"The Button Pusher"

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

43 and 44 broke Autoscreen rot. and DSP.

Sent from my LG-LS670 running CyanogenMod 7 and Gingerbread

yes, that old

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    Try force closing market.

No change, tried it a bunch of times. @thekraven states 43 & 44 broke drm.
    Galaxy Nexus GSM

Kindle Fire

ROM
    Stock

Same thing here...wifi works, market doesn't, and auto-screen rotation doesn't work either.

Also; my clock doesn't seem to update all of the time when the screens off for a while (before the wifi patch). Usually I have to unlock my phone and wait for a few minutes and it fixes it, but luckily my alarm always manages to go off on time

ROM
    Drew's CM10

I haven't tried the new boot.img patch yet however, Gallery started working for me today when I went into the Facebook App and hit Post Photo. It showed me the images on my Card in Gallery and let me select it. I opened it from the launcher afterwards and it still works fine.

TheKraven: just keep doing what your doing Your ROM rocks!

Attached is a screenshot of Gallery working correctly.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this is Alpha4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-02-23-10-49-38.png  
    #sarcasm

ROM

the boot.img patch breaks gallery. also, calculator doesnt work. random. haha

Are you guys providing logcats to the Dev? It really expedites the trouble shooting process.
    #sarcasm

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by thehutch38 View Post
    Are you guys providing logcats to the Dev? It really expedites the trouble shooting process.
    if he asks for them, we all will. with this being a public alpha, i dont think kraven really needs 500 dmesg or logcats posted about the same problem.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Cold As Ice CM9 A4 / ICS

Are Logcats like Lolcats? If so, how cute.

if he asks for them, we all will. with this being a public alpha, i dont think kraven really needs 500 dmesg or logcats posted about the same problem.
    I'd rather have 500 logcats with the same problem than 500 duplicate posts with nothing of value to work from other than "it don't work." Lol just saying.
    #sarcasm

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by thehutch38 View Post
    I'd rather have 500 logcats with the same problem than 500 duplicate posts with nothing of value to work from other than "it don't work." Lol just saying.

Id rather have a clean, concise thread then 500 posts of 20,000 lines of logcat code. If kraven wants data he doesnt have, he will ask.

A lot of us communicate with him via PM. if you want to post logs, be my guest. Im just saying, it will get messy, fast.
    epidenimus and aaronrw like this.

Id rather have a clean, concise thread then 500 posts of 20,000 lines of logcat code. If kraven wants data he doesnt have, he will ask.

A lot of us communicate with him via PM. if you want to post logs, be my guest. Im just saying, it will get messy, fast.
    I've always zipped or more recently DB my logcats or a similar method(IRCs seem preferred these days) in order to actually help devs move forward faster. I was just making a suggestion as I've just rooted my sons optimistic s. Hope to see a daily driver beta soon good luck guys.

Sent Via My GSNexus
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #349  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

If you do send logcats, use pastebin.

Here's a new boot.img with market working.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by:
    tlrsax54 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

If you do send logcats, use pastebin.

Here's a new boot.img with market working.
    Works great. Thanks Kraven!
Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast