Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4495
Like Tree1000Likes

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 10/13 ZVD basesband Alpha18

Can I get one for virgin please

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

ROM
    DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9

Quote Originally Posted by KidFr3sH View Post
    Can I get one for virgin please

Attached. Not tested, but should work. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll modify it until it works. Note: This may not work with the "Home Button Answer" option (I have to try a few versions to get that right. Took me a minute on my LS670, and I don't exactly remember what I did. lol)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 4:
    KidFr3sH likes this.

Thx i will test layer right now I'm running jellybean goodness I wonder if it would wodk for cm10 o.O

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Thx i will test layer right now I'm running jellybean goodness I wonder if it would wodk for cm10 o.O

I miss JB ....
    Might switch back!!

IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]

ROM

if it flashes right, it SHOULD work for JB as well (I tested it originally on BobZHome's CM10 for Sprint). No guarantees.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

@ kraven do you have flashable 21 kernel, the one on OP won't let me flash "incommpressed"??? OV user! Thanks

IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3932  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    @ kraven do you have flashable 21 kernel, the one on OP won't let me flash "incommpressed"??? OV user! Thanks

Which recovery? If will still say test20 if flashed, but build date will be Sep 26 18:57. Goo.im Downloads - Downloading hk-ICS-CAI-test21-kernel-uncompressed.zip
    Thanked by:

ROM
    quattrimus cm9

Well I finally switched over to this from quattrimus and I love it. It runs real smooth and I'm glad HQ video works and panorama. Thanks thekraven!!

ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

Thekraven, I know its a lot to ask but your next build, can u make an option to turn off the sense app switcher, I like the original better.

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

where can i get a zvj patch to make this work?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by wc878 View Post
    where can i get a zvj patch to make this work?
    Are u on zvj or zvd because if your on zvd no patch needed if on zvj its [Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus S)

Sent from my LG-LS670

Default http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1923630

Yeah I just flashed it and it works fine but I'm on cm10

DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Yeah I just flashed it and it works fine but I'm on cm10
    Then you're not "on this rom", which is thekraven's COLD AS ICE-CM9.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

Wink Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 10/13 ZVD basesband Alpha18

Hey Kraven,

Just curious, have you considered working on a CM10 ROM for the Optimus S?

As far as I know, the only one in development is the BOBZ ROM (Originally for the Virgin Mobile [Optimus V] version of the Optimus S):

[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

...along with the Sprint Patch by r0gu3dev1pr to convert the BOBZ ROM to the Sprint version:

[PATCH] Patch for BobZhome's CM10 (updated: 11/4/2012)

I think that you could totally build a kick-*** ROM, whether from scratch or whether you use BOBZ's ROM as a foundation like you did with CAI and Quattrimus.

This would be especially good, since BOBZ has already indicated that he has a lot going on in terms of his work life, home life and personal projects that he probably won't be working on this ROM anymore until later into the new year.

Let me know your thoughts,

BJ

TheKraven ROMs: Cold-As-ICE (CM9), Oxygen (CM9) & CM10 TBD COMING SOON!!!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Phone(s) : Samsung Galaxy S3 - Wicked Sensations ROM (v4.0) | LG Optimus S - COLD AS ICE-CM9 ROM | iPhone 4 - Jail-Broken IOS v5.0.1 | Palm Pre - **Patched & running Developer Mode & PreWare' | Palm Pixi - **Developer Mode, patched OC Kernal & PreWare | Blackberry Curve 9330 - Hybrid OS OSBB 600v9
    Tablet(s) : Toshiba Thrive 16 GB - Team Baked Black Bean Thrive ROM (Unofficial- By Pio) | B+N Nook Tablet - CodefireX for the NT ROM (Unofficial)
    Misc. Pwned Devices : Sprint Airave, Sony PSP, Wii (Homebrew), Nintendo DS/DSI, SurfBoard Cable Modems, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by biggjoe View Post
    Hey Kraven,

Just curious, have you considered working on a CM10 ROM for the Optimus S?

As far as I know, the only one in development is the BOBZ ROM (Originally for the Virgin Mobile [Optimus V] version of the Optimus S):

[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

...along with the Sprint Patch by r0gu3dev1pr to convert the BOBZ ROM to the Sprint version:

[PATCH] Patch for BobZhome's CM10 (updated: 11/4/2012)

I think that you could totally build a kick-*** ROM, whether from scratch or whether you use BOBZ's ROM as a foundation like you did with CAI and Quattrimus.

This would be especially good, since BOBZ has already indicated that he has a lot going on in terms of his work life, home life and personal projects that he probably won't be working on this ROM anymore until later into the new year.

Let me know your thoughts,

BJ

TheKraven ROMs: Cold-As-ICE (CM9), Oxygen (CM9) & CM10 TBD COMING SOON!!!

He has said numerous times in this thread he has no plans of doing anything with CM10 on this device.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

Well, as we all know... things can always change.

Phone(s) : Samsung Galaxy S3 - Wicked Sensations ROM (v4.0) | LG Optimus S - COLD AS ICE-CM9 ROM | iPhone 4 - Jail-Broken IOS v5.0.1 | Palm Pre - **Patched & running Developer Mode & PreWare' | Palm Pixi - **Developer Mode, patched OC Kernal & PreWare | Blackberry Curve 9330 - Hybrid OS OSBB 600v9
    Tablet(s) : Toshiba Thrive 16 GB - Team Baked Black Bean Thrive ROM (Unofficial- By Pio) | B+N Nook Tablet - CodefireX for the NT ROM (Unofficial)
    Misc. Pwned Devices : Sprint Airave, Sony PSP, Wii (Homebrew), Nintendo DS/DSI, SurfBoard Cable Modems, etc.
    Thanked by:

I think cm10 would be too much for this little phone

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by biggjoe View Post
    Well, as we all know... things can always change. just thinking out loud!!
    Ps. Been running kernel 26 awesome ! Will be testing out 31 today on CAI

+1 in favor to this! Even tho I read that he sail no to Cm10 on this device... yet there is till hope!!

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

Alnn,

That is certainly the opinion of a few folks out there.

However, my point is that there is ALREADY development out there for CM10 on this phone, and my opinion is that Kraven would do a hell of a job.

BJ

ROM

As a thought, the biggest problem with CM10 on this device is sheer size. The OS is just too big for the memory, and it requires a LOT of cutting and chopping and such to even get it to flash. CM9 is the last base version that's of a reasonable flash size for the P500 line (which includes the LS and VM670). That's not to say it can't be done by cheating a great deal, but it means a lot of compromises and a lot of lost functionality.

Personally, I'm totally happy with CM9 CAI on my little OptiS. Especially with the "Home button to answer" option. It's like... my favorite thing ever. I am so easily amused.

Also, as a quick thing to TheKraven, thanks for being very RERO about your releases. It's made following this thread and this rom a real treat, and the changes have been wonderful.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

Awesome to see development of this still going Kraven, props to you man!

Just a curiousity.. how do you get rid of the navigation button bar at the bottom of the screen? It appears to be just a check box settings > system> show navigation bar (requires reboot)... hmmm... if that's correct, it's not working for moi... is there a way to completely remove it before flashing? i feel strongly enough about losing that bit of screen real estate that I'm willing to reflash the whole thing to get rid of it.

I'm also a bit confused on the version of android this is based off... There are a couple of apps Autodesk Sketchbook, JoAnn Fabrics (wife wants her coupons) and a few others that work no problem on BobZ' ICS ROM... but are a no go here...

Anyone have some thoughts or suggestions?
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3949  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by ph37rd View Post
    Just a curiousity.. how do you get rid of the navigation button bar at the bottom of the screen? It appears to be just a check box settings > system> show navigation bar (requires reboot)... hmmm... if that's correct, it's not working for moi... is there a way to completely remove it before flashing? i feel strongly enough about losing that bit of screen real estate that I'm willing to reflash the whole thing to get rid of it.

I'm also a bit confused on the version of android this is based off... There are a couple of apps Autodesk Sketchbook, JoAnn Fabrics (wife wants her coupons) and a few others that work no problem on BobZ' ICS ROM... but are a no go here...

Anyone have some thoughts or suggestions?
    I tried both programs and they work fine. Did you do a full wipe before installing? Nav bar check off/on working too.

ROM
    DanteROM v2.5

Flashed kernel 33 earlier today, and now my phone won't vibrate at all. Anybody else have this problem?