Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4495
Like Tree1000Likes
  1. #4026  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Dig the updates, and would love a whitescreen-free Gmail app, but I have to stick with 18c. 19e is giving me the same problems as Oxygen - FCs on ES File Explorer & Tweetdeck, and a glitch in Words With Friends that makes it unplayable. (I also got frequent whitescreens in Dolphin Browser on Oxygen, but didn't try the new CAI long enough to see if this problem carried over, as well.)
    Not complaining, just reporting - much thanks, The Kraven, for sharing your awesome work!

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  2. #4027  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,955 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by relooreloo View Post
    Dig the updates, and would love a whitescreen-free Gmail app, but I have to stick with 18c. 19e is giving me the same problems as Oxygen - FCs on ES File Explorer & Tweetdeck, and a glitch in Words With Friends that makes it unplayable. (I also got frequent whitescreens in Dolphin Browser on Oxygen, but didn't try the new CAI long enough to see if this problem carried over, as well.)
    Not complaining, just reporting - much thanks, The Kraven, for sharing your awesome work!

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Hmm I will have to verify but es file explorer worked fine for me on 19a and c? Perhaps the white screen fix broke it?

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
  3. #4028  
    Seditec's Avatar

    Posts
    146 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    es file explore works fine on all 19 for me

    Sent from my LS670
  4. #4029  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,955 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by Seditec View Post
    es file explore works fine on all 19 for me

    Sent from my LS670
    Yes, I ment I'm pretty sure it worked on one of the test versions of 19 as well.

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
  5. #4030  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    I think I might have messed something up. I am getting out of memory errors. I have an ov. I did a full wipe including data and sd-ext. I flashed the rom, gapps and virgin patch 19. I tried to restore my apps through titanium (which worked fine on the previous builds), but I ran out of memory. I rewiped and reflashed. I tried installing my apps though the play store, but I ran out of room again. Under settings, partition info it says I'm using 259 mb on my sd-ext, but when I go there in root browser, there is nothing there.
  6. #4031  
    bluefalcon13's Avatar

    Posts
    73 Posts
    ROM
    DanteROM

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    I think my nub-ness is showing.... I seem to be failing to setup app2SD properly. so far, I have re-partitioned my SDcard to hold 1Gig for /sd-ext, setup the settings under performance (to a2sd), but my apps are not dumping into sd-ext, but only into the internal flash :/

    Does anyone know where I am going wrong here?

    Thanks
  7. #4032  
    DoesItMatter's Avatar

    Posts
    294 Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Jellybean, CM 7.2

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Did a fresh install of Alpha 19E

    Did a format boot, then wipe system/data/cache a couple of times

    The dalvik-cache -> cache seems to be broken?
    Soylent Green Is People!
    Sprint - Samsung Galaxy S3 --- Rooted, Tweaked, & Obfuscated
    Jellybomb Domination 20.7.0 with all bloat removed - Philz Touch Recovery 6.0
    KToons 11/4/13 TW Kernel -- MK3 Modem/Radio -- PRL 25016
  8. #4033  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    So I flashed this coming from bobzhome's ics rom and I don't think apps2sd is not working for me because my internal memory is almost running out and on my previous rom I had like 100 apps and my internal memory would only have like 15 mbs taken up, idk if I did something wrong and does anyone else seem to have this problem?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  9. #4034  
    Zakman's Avatar

    Posts
    492 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefalcon13 View Post
    I think my nub-ness is showing.... I seem to be failing to setup app2SD properly. so far, I have re-partitioned my SDcard to hold 1Gig for /sd-ext, setup the settings under performance (to a2sd), but my apps are not dumping into sd-ext, but only into the internal flash :/

    Does anyone know where I am going wrong here?

    Thanks
    Same thing happened to me, I just switched a2sd to dc2sd and that fixed it for me.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  10. #4035  
    bluefalcon13's Avatar

    Posts
    73 Posts
    ROM
    DanteROM

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Just tried that, but I ended up out of memory again after installing a few apps. Going to roll back to my A18 install until this evening to try and get it working tonight.
  11. #4036  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefalcon13 View Post
    Just tried that, but I ended up out of memory again after installing a few apps. Going to roll back to my A18 install until this evening to try and get it working tonight.
    Me too, I tried it with and without the mountext script.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  12. #4037  
    DoesItMatter's Avatar

    Posts
    294 Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Jellybean, CM 7.2

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    On a side note - I went back to Alpha 18 (can't remember which version of 18 I am using - I think 18C)

    Flashed the test35 kernel built on 11/20 - wow - that kernel is damn speedy!
    Soylent Green Is People!
    Sprint - Samsung Galaxy S3 --- Rooted, Tweaked, & Obfuscated
    Jellybomb Domination 20.7.0 with all bloat removed - Philz Touch Recovery 6.0
    KToons 11/4/13 TW Kernel -- MK3 Modem/Radio -- PRL 25016
    Thanked by:
  13. #4038  
    bluefalcon13's Avatar

    Posts
    73 Posts
    ROM
    DanteROM

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    got it working with a fresh flash:

    1) uninstall anything in the downloads tab
    2) set app2sd to dc2sd (assuming you have the partition built right)
    3) reboot phone
    4) install away!
    Thanked by 2:
    Thraeryn likes this.
  14. #4039  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    This rom has the best battery life, thanks Kraven!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  15. #4040  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    I think I might have messed something up. I am getting out of memory errors. I have an ov. I did a full wipe including data and sd-ext. I flashed the rom, gapps and virgin patch 19. I tried to restore my apps through titanium (which worked fine on the previous builds), but I ran out of memory. I rewiped and reflashed. I tried installing my apps though the play store, but I ran out of room again. Under settings, partition info it says I'm using 259 mb on my sd-ext, but when I go there in root browser, there is nothing there.
    I had that exact problem, out of memory when i tried flashing 19 but I'm on the s not the v. I decided to just stay with the 18c build.

    Sent from my LG-LS670 oh hush
  16. #4041  
    Zakman's Avatar

    Posts
    492 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Well I'm also running bobzhome's kernel. With my custom build. White screen fixes seem to be working.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  17. #4042  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    The volume doesn't seem to work, it only stays at loud it doesn't lower with the headphones or without them

    Never mind I rebooted and that stopped
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by _alexkta; 11-21-2012 at 06:40 PM.
  18. #4043  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    So, on the new update, does this mean I can disable apps2ext?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #4044  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by Encerspay45 View Post
    So, on the new update, does this mean I can disable apps2ext?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  20. #4045  
    koeylondon's Avatar

    Posts
    226 Posts
    ROM
    DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Just so we're clear, TheKraven, I'm gonna miss this rom starting Saturday when I get my new phone.

    You're like that online friend I don't really see, but who's constantly sending me awesome stuff. I will miss you, and this ROM, more than you can know.

    Thanks again, and I look forward to another build before I leave. ;-)
    Thraeryn likes this.
  21. #4046  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Yes

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Yayayay!!!! Link2SD, here I come!!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  22. #4047  
    koeylondon's Avatar

    Posts
    226 Posts
    ROM
    DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Actually, from what I can tell, all 2EXT scripts are now disabled by default.
  23. #4048  
    gyanos422's Avatar

    Posts
    11 Posts
    ROM
    aospCMod-vm670-20110601

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    I tried to flash this on my VM670 but get Status 7 error. how do i install on this device?
  24. #4049  

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by gyanos422 View Post
    I tried to flash this on my VM670 but get Status 7 error. how do i install on this device?
    What recovery are you using?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  25. #4050  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,955 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

    Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    What recovery are you using?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    He got it... He was on cwm green and switched to xionia. That did the trick

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions