Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 173 of 180 FirstFirst ... 170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4495
Like Tree1000Likes

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazerman View Post
    Kraven, any ideas about clock lag? Man, I love every aspect of this ROM, but the clock lag is killing me. Sometimes it takes a full minute to update. This device is my clock.
    For me tapping the the power button to dim the screen, and a second time to activate the screen brings the clock right in.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Really good job!!! If there any way to fix the mic of the headphones, I have to use them the most of time!?!

Beta????

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    I narrowed it down to the ril. If you go by airplane only or wifi only, the clock keeps time. Try un checking automatic timezone and network time. It is the proprietary files we have to work with.
    Thanks! I'm testing turning those settings off. Not sure about editing the properties file, but I might be up for that if this doesn't work. I will report back my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sine Wave View Post
    For me tapping the the power button to dim the screen, and a second time to activate the screen brings the clock right in.
    Nice. This works for seeing what time it is, so that helps a lot. Thanks!
    However, when I unlock the screen, it shows the wrong time. Now that's odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazerman View Post
    Nice. This works for seeing what time it is, so that helps a lot. Thanks!
    However, when I unlock the screen, it shows the wrong time. Now that's odd.
    It works with the screen unlocked

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Sine Wave View Post
    It works with the screen unlocked
    You can also just rotate the screen to bring it back to the right time. If I need to use it as an alarm I plug it in and set the screen to stay on all night.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

I just installed this and like it so far (although battery life seems much worse than Mirage), but I seem to be having some trouble with having the apps installed to the SD card. I used Mini Partition Tool to create an ext4 partition of about 1 GB on my 8 GB SD. Under the Performance settings, I also set the mode to A2SD. However, it does not seem like the apps are automatically being installed to the SD card. When I go to Apps under the Settings option, some of the apps give me the option to "Move to SD card", but many of the apps do not even give me that option. Some of the apps that do not give me the option to "Move to SD card" include doubletwist, Amazon App Store, Google Reader, Handcent SMS, Swype Beta, The Weather Channel, Titanium Backup, Yahoo Mail.

Am I missing something here? Thanks.

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

USB mass storage isnt working, it worked earlier but not anymore. it says connected but doesnt show up on my computer ive tried rebooting the phone and using a diffrent computer can anyone help please? im in a rush i have to finish an essay and its saved on my sd card...

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by chcub1 View Post
    USB mass storage isnt working, it worked earlier but not anymore. it says connected but doesnt show up on my computer ive tried rebooting the phone and using a diffrent computer can anyone help please? im in a rush i have to finish an essay and its saved on my sd card...
    Use Dropbox or Google Drive to upload until you figure out how to get USB working.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    This space intentionally left blank.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4311  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Turn off fast charge and reconnect the usb cord
    Thanked by:
    chcub1 

Try again with d2sd. Seems to work better for me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by fortyquid View Post
    Try again with d2sd. Seems to work better for me.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^This. I also had to use d2sd to get my Dalvik Cache over on the SD as well. I was getting out of space errors. I don't know if you can really trust the Android 'move to sd card' interface. I just watched the storage numbers as I installed apps. It went up quickly. Some of these apps are real pigs (ie.Evernote).

I'm having trouble with my 3g staying connected, like the 3g icon is there but there's no little arrows or when I open browser it doesn't work until I turn off data then back on and sometimes that doesnt work either, any help?
    Last edited by chcub1; 01-09-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold.As.Ice CM9/Kernel 21

Anyone else having problems posting on instagram?

Me it shuts down all the time after I take pictures... Since I don't use it too much I discontinued looking into the problem.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

But I know this much. Once you take a picture and it goes into processing. It shuts down all the time.

I'm having trouble with my 3g staying connected, like the 3g icon is there but there's no little arrows or when I open browser it doesn't work until I turn off data then back on and sometimes that doesnt work either, any help?
    I've had this problem as well. Mostly after switching to roaming (in my local grocery store) and then back to Sprint. A reboot is required when this occurs.
    19e does it way less than others for me.
    Last edited by Trailblazerman; 01-10-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold.As.Ice CM9/Kernel 21

Quote Originally Posted by Alnn View Post
    But I know this much. Once you take a picture and it goes into processing. It shuts down all the time.

The one way I know to make it work is if you reboot your phone then try again. The second picture you take force closes though. So basically you have one shot after every boot..
    Resident Teen

ROM
    Quattrimus

Quote Originally Posted by exProphecy View Post
    The one way I know to make it work is if you reboot your phone then try again. The second picture you take force closes though. So basically you have one shot after every boot..
    For me, when I disable the "advanced" camera, I get about 3 shots before a reboot.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Umm noob question but where is the caller ID settings on this rom

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CM7.2 and now CAI CM9

I'm getting a portable USB dac/headphone amp and was wondering if there were any kernels that support digital audio through usb that also support this rom or kravens cm7.2

Every time I try CAI I always have problems with calling and the other person can't hear me, if I swap out the phone apk with one from Bobz ics will it fix that?

EDIT: It didn't work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by _alexkta; 01-20-2013 at 01:43 PM.

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Every time I try CAI I always have problems with calling and the other person can't hear me, if I swap out the phone apk with one from Bobz ics will it fix that?

EDIT: It didn't work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    The reason I love this rom is that I can make calls using regular earbuds and the phone's mic. There is one small bug, that isn't even enough to complain about, but it might be related to your problem. On the first call of the day, I have to wait until the call starts and then turn up the volume. After that calls proceed fine.

I just using the Paranoid Android ROM and calling works for me on it

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2