Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4495
Like Tree1000Likes

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

A9 I had issues with WiFi state persisting across a sleep - now that looks solved. Airplane mode toggle still does not reconnect 3G. No issues with Gmail, yet. Haven't tried maps/navigation yet to see if an issue with navigation force-closing when driving has been resolved.

/begin edit
    As an aside, I was a bit partial to the non-Sense app list, it seemed a bit quicker and meshed with the browser UI
    /end edit

Other than that, great work! Thanks theKraven, it's a great build. I'll try to check out what could be causing that airplane mode (reauthentication?) issue later tonight on my end...
    Last edited by brgavino; 05-09-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: didn't want to make a new post
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Is anyone else having issues with vibration not working when the phone is set to Sound+Vibrate or Vibrate: Always? My phone will buzz on alarms and give haptic feedback, but just will not vibrate on incoming text notifications.

ROM
    Ics/Cold as Ice

Why google music not working on these Ics roms

ROM
    Drew's CM10

Quote Originally Posted by Thraeryn View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with vibration not working when the phone is set to Sound+Vibrate or Vibrate: Always? My phone will buzz on alarms and give haptic feedback, but just will not vibrate on incoming text notifications.
    I had to turn it on in the messaging app's settings

hubb804: download rom toolbox lite and use it's ad blocking function to update hosts, that will fix your problem.
    Thanked by:
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Thraeryn View Post
    I hadn't really paid attention to it but yeah, just got a call and it rang but didn't vibrate. I always have it on ring +vibrate.

ROM
    Ics/Cold as Ice

Hey thanks , works like a charm, now its a everyday rom
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2007  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Went ahead and made Alpha 10 release. Check the OP.
    Thanked by 15:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

ROM
    Cold As Ice CM9 a10

A10F works great so far. The barcode scanner is still choppy but less so. Third party camera apps (I've tried Camera 360 Ultimate and Paper Camera) force close for some reason. Paper Camera used to just be really choppy like the barcode scanner, but now it doesn't work at all.

Everything else is very fast.
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you ), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1530862

Night before last my phone only went into deep sleep about 5%. Obviously this was not right as I was asleep and not using it. Last night I tried out the workaround before I went to sleep and checked this morning. It had been in deep sleep for 49.6%. :thumbup:
    Thanked by:
    notebooko and Pkt_Lnt like this.
    #sarcasm

ROM
    kraven CM9 / LeWa Alpha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zhara View Post
    If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you ), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: [Q] CM9 DeepSleep Issue - xda-developers

Night before last my phone only went into deep sleep about 5%. Obviously this was not right as I was asleep and not using it. Last night I tried out the workaround before I went to sleep and checked this morning. It had been in deep sleep for 49.6%. :thumbup:
    This is relevant to my interests. . Which did you try? Airplane mode before rebooting? Media Scanner doesnt seem to be running on my phone.
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by eletendre84 View Post
    This is relevant to my interests. . Which did you try? Airplane mode before rebooting? Media Scanner doesnt seem to be running on my phone.
    Yeah I did the airplane mode thing. My media scanner seems to be behaving too so maybe that's been fixed.

Figured out a better way to deal with Gmail rendering issue: Instead of rebooting the phone, just go into the recent apps preview and "flick" the Gmail instance. Open up Gmail, and back to normal. I've been able to repeat this 3 times, if anyone else posted this already, sorry .

I'll try out the sleep issue fix.

I also notice that battery drain is absolutely horrible, especially when using 3G (worse than A9).

Above applies to A10.3 w fix7.
    flashaholic

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

can 10F be flashed over 10D if we clear caches?, or should we do a fresh install.

Quote Originally Posted by wormy View Post
    can 10F be flashed over 10D if we clear caches?, or should we do a fresh install.
    I cleared Dalvik/Cache and flashed. No poor effects thus far.
    Thanked by:

With 10d and 10f i can not get a lock screen, It just automatically unlocks even if i set it to pin or pattern. The home button also does nothing but wake the screen despite editing the keypad layout file to make it (key 102) the home button. Any way to fix these issues?

ROM
    CM9

theme engine seems to work.

there may be some problems with it, other than learning to theme for cm9. ICS is almost completely different...took 3 hours to figure out the status bar :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-05-10-12-38-54.png   [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-05-10-12-38-14.png  
    Thanked by 2:
    twigge likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2017  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

I just used paper camera and camerazoom. Both work.

Pattern lock screen and pin are working here.
    Try clearing settings app data. Or do a clean install with no system app restore.
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Cleared /cache & /system before flashing 10F & Gapps. Left the 10F kernel intact.

Seems to be working well. Haven't gotten any texts, so don't know if the vibration issue is fixed. All app updates are once again suffering from "Package file is invalid." I just can't seem to get a break there. I wonder if it has something to do with the latest Play Store version, because I have tried EVERYTHING else. (Go back through my posts; you'll see every suggestion tried and tried again.)

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Kraven I tried to flash a10f and it gets stuck in bootloop. Wiped then flashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhara View Post
    If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you ), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: [Q] CM9 DeepSleep Issue - xda-developers

Hey! It worked! Thanks for this Zhara. On the other hand, does anyone else have problems with apps freezing for a few seconds and coming up with a notification saying to force close or wait? It seems to happen to me often and I'm not sure if its just me because I'm using data2ext.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    theme engine seems to work.

there may be some problems with it, other than learning to theme for cm9. ICS is almost completely different...took 3 hours to figure out the status bar :/
    Unfortunately dialer fc's after switching to a7v2 theme. All the same,its awesome

ROM
    Cold As Ice CM9 a10

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    I just used paper camera and camerazoom. Both work.
    Paper Camera works now once I turned off auto linking in Link2SD. Camera 360 Ultimate rebooted my phone the first time I loaded it, now it works.

It seems that apps that make use of the camera (possibly other system apps, too) do not like to be linked to the SD-EXT. I like having auto linking on, so I'll just turn it off and reinstall anything that gives me this issue in the future.
    Last edited by pluesama; 05-10-2012 at 01:57 PM.

ROM
    theKravens CM7

For the vibration issue you can try and download sound manager from the market/play store go to menu click on vibrate setting and click whenever possible for both...... hope this helped
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CM9

Quote Originally Posted by Va1ha11a View Post
    Unfortunately dialer fc's after switching to a7v2 theme. All the same,its awesome
    yeah, i knew about that....they changed tons lol....dialer fc's on any of my cm7 themes and considering how me and Zdunex25 do themes, it will probably do it with his as well....just a theory.

plus, at the moment, i can't get images for the status bar, it's being controlled by hex values in drawables.xml....i've tried redirecting to an image named the same but no dice atm.

so, a full port of my sense theme is a no go for the time being. but ice9 and gingerice9 are easy ports considering how many ics images they both used.....anyone want to test ice9?
    Thanked by:
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

That seems to do the trick, inches0. I guess the option in the Messaging app isn't saving the Notification setting. Sound Manager v2 allowed me to set it correctly, as proven when a text arrived (by coincidence) seconds later and buzzed all over the place.
Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78798081828384 ... LastLast