[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

A9 I had issues with WiFi state persisting across a sleep - now that looks solved. Airplane mode toggle still does not reconnect 3G. No issues with Gmail, yet. Haven't tried maps/navigation yet to see if an issue with navigation force-closing when driving has been resolved.

/begin edit
As an aside, I was a bit partial to the non-Sense app list, it seemed a bit quicker and meshed with the browser UI
/end edit

Other than that, great work! Thanks theKraven, it's a great build. I'll try to check out what could be causing that airplane mode (reauthentication?) issue later tonight on my end...

Last edited:

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else having issues with vibration not working when the phone is set to Sound+Vibrate or Vibrate: Always? My phone will buzz on alarms and give haptic feedback, but just will not vibrate on incoming text notifications.

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with vibration not working when the phone is set to Sound+Vibrate or Vibrate: Always? My phone will buzz on alarms and give haptic feedback, but just will not vibrate on incoming text notifications.

I had to turn it on in the messaging app's settings

hubb804: download rom toolbox lite and use it's ad blocking function to update hosts, that will fix your problem.

Reactions: hubb804

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

I hadn't really paid attention to it but yeah, just got a call and it rang but didn't vibrate. I always have it on ring +vibrate.

pluesama

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

A10F works great so far. The barcode scanner is still choppy but less so. Third party camera apps (I've tried Camera 360 Ultimate and Paper Camera) force close for some reason. Paper Camera used to just be really choppy like the barcode scanner, but now it doesn't work at all.

Everything else is very fast.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you :p), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1530862

Night before last my phone only went into deep sleep about 5%. Obviously this was not right as I was asleep and not using it. Last night I tried out the workaround before I went to sleep and checked this morning. It had been in deep sleep for 49.6%. :thumbup::)

Reactions: notebooko

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you :p), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: [Q] CM9 DeepSleep Issue - xda-developers

Night before last my phone only went into deep sleep about 5%. Obviously this was not right as I was asleep and not using it. Last night I tried out the workaround before I went to sleep and checked this morning. It had been in deep sleep for 49.6%. :thumbup::)

This is relevant to my interests. :p. Which did you try? Airplane mode before rebooting? Media Scanner doesnt seem to be running on my phone.

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Figured out a better way to deal with Gmail rendering issue: Instead of rebooting the phone, just go into the recent apps preview and "flick" the Gmail instance. Open up Gmail, and back to normal. I've been able to repeat this 3 times, if anyone else posted this already, sorry :(.

I'll try out the sleep issue fix.

I also notice that battery drain is absolutely horrible, especially when using 3G (worse than A9).

Above applies to A10.3 w fix7.

lgos

May 18, 2011
Visit site

With 10d and 10f i can not get a lock screen, It just automatically unlocks even if i set it to pin or pattern. The home button also does nothing but wake the screen despite editing the keypad layout file to make it (key 102) the home button. Any way to fix these issues?

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

theme engine seems to work. :D

there may be some problems with it, other than learning to theme for cm9. ICS is almost completely different...took 3 hours to figure out the status bar :/

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just used paper camera and camerazoom. Both work.

Pattern lock screen and pin are working here.
Try clearing settings app data. Or do a clean install with no system app restore.

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Cleared /cache & /system before flashing 10F & Gapps. Left the 10F kernel intact.

Seems to be working well. Haven't gotten any texts, so don't know if the vibration issue is fixed. All app updates are once again suffering from "Package file is invalid." I just can't seem to get a break there. I wonder if it has something to do with the latest Play Store version, because I have tried EVERYTHING else. (Go back through my posts; you'll see every suggestion tried and tried again.)

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

If anyone else is having deep sleep issues (notebooko, I'm looking at you :p), it's a known cm9 bug...but there is a workaround. Here is the thread: [Q] CM9 DeepSleep Issue - xda-developers

Hey! It worked! Thanks for this Zhara. :D On the other hand, does anyone else have problems with apps freezing for a few seconds and coming up with a notification saying to force close or wait? It seems to happen to me often and I'm not sure if its just me because I'm using data2ext.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair