[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 10/13 ZVD basesband Alpha18

Oh I was just wondering.. I was looking at the installed apps and saw "Spare Parts" in the system apps. How come it's not in the app drawer? and how do I access it?

Just an aside to this whole discussion...

Is there a sushi place called Fuji or something still in the Tulsa area? I believe is right across from a mall out there (something hills maybe?)... Twenty something years ago I used to travel all over the country for work and have had sushi everywhere in the US. That place had some of the best, freshest and most original sushi of anywhere I've been... whodathunkit...

I like this post ^_^ I love sushi! Unagi FTW

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

I think cm10 would be too much for this little phone

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Bobz' CM10 actually works quite well, at least on my OV. If he could find the time to fix a couple of niggling issues such as 3G not kicking in when you go out of WiFi range, and the mic not working other than for calls, I would go back to using it fulltime.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

hey kraven I was wondering if you can confirmif this works on this rom iv tried it on quattrimus cm9 it works but on this rom it flashes but won't go pass the boot image

[MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V4.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ - xda-developers

try what? Looking at the the audio zip, you will need to make room in system before it can flash fully. You will need ~21 MB in the system before you can flash. Delete some ringtones, bootanimation, live wallpapers, TTS files, foreign fonts you dont use.

Edit, yeah not compatible. [MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V4.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆ - Page 7 - xda-developers

Read their last few pages, Everyone gets booting problems with it. V4 doesn't work well with CM, but v5 might.

Last edited:

ph37rd

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

After you make the build.prop changes, you will need force stop Play and clear data, then force stop Google framework and clear data. Reboot and clear cache and dalvik.

Settings/apps/ All tab... find Google play store ..force stop .. clear data
same tab.. find Google services framework. force stop .. clear data

how to solve the problem of 'This app is not compatible with your device'

New Virgin patch below with the changes.
View attachment 45736

BRAVO - Everything working as designed... No NavBar, apps compatible, etc... now just going about getting all the stuff put back into its rightful place.

Thank you very much for your efforts on this nagging issue.

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

wait so does anyone know how to access the hidden Spare Parts in apps? I want to change the windows and transitions speeds

arrrghhh

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

Does WiFi hotspot work on this or able to with amarket apk?
I don't think it works yet. I for now I use foxfi. I but it's limited to blueDUN connection only
"Wifi tether for root" works for hotspot but it makes an ad-hoc network.

Did I miss it in the OP? I see some patch for 3rd party wifi tethering apps, but no mention of built-in wifi tether. Mind confirming TheKraven? I don't depend on the feature, but being able to create an infrastructure wifi network on-the-fly comes in handy quite often... Thanks!!

Kraven, can u have the option for the normal task switcher rather than the sense one?
Yeah, I personally prefer the regular one as well.

+1, I would much prefer the 'normal' recent apps list. The Sense one is.. Well, Sense :p

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Kraven, can u have the option for the normal task switcher rather than the sense one?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I don't really like the sense one either

Sent from my CAI VM670

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I don't really like the sense one either

Sent from my CAI VM670

I like it the sense task switcher... Perhaps a toggle could be added to get the standard one?

Edit: Also just have to say I'm running a18c and it's the smoothest most complete feeling ics rom I've tried yet! Great job! Really appreciate your work, and look forward to future releases. Thanks.

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Last edited:

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

How come when flash I can't get sms split ?

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Kraven, if one were to attempt to integrate the youtube HQ fixes into BobZhome's CM10 ROM, how would they do so? which libs/files do I take from this ROM and push it into his .zip?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Kraven, if one were to attempt to integrate the youtube HQ fixes into BobZhome's CM10 ROM, how would they do so? which libs/files do I take from this ROM and push it into his .zip?

I'm no expert but I'd guess it has to be done at source level

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

It's a source level fix, the other msm7x27 devs are working on it for jb. It's just that jb stagefright is less friendly than ics with our processor.

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

No it can't ... maybe a bad download also kuz after 10 mins my vibration stops working and phone doesn't vibrate till I reboot but it stops again

jermmkay

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

Looks like you did everything correctly. I flashed the VM patch too and got the market incompatibility on those apps.

After you make the build.prop changes, you will need force stop Play and clear data, then force stop Google framework and clear data. Reboot and clear cache and dalvik.

Settings/apps/ All tab... find Google play store ..force stop .. clear data
same tab.. find Google services framework. force stop .. clear data

how to solve the problem of 'This app is not compatible with your device'

New Virgin patch below with the changes.

View attachment 45736

I've tried flashing this patch (using TWRP) and it's failed each time. I even downloaded it again in case it was a bad download and it failed. Any ideas? It's mainly frustrating because my home and menu buttons are swapped.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Use a text editor and edit the key layouts manually

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member