[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Sine Wave

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Kraven, any ideas about clock lag? Man, I love every aspect of this ROM, but the clock lag is killing me. Sometimes it takes a full minute to update. This device is my clock.

For me tapping the the power button to dim the screen, and a second time to activate the screen brings the clock right in.

Trailblazerman

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I narrowed it down to the ril. If you go by airplane only or wifi only, the clock keeps time. Try un checking automatic timezone and network time. It is the proprietary files we have to work with.

Thanks! I'm testing turning those settings off. Not sure about editing the properties file, but I might be up for that if this doesn't work. I will report back my findings.

BigBobMI

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

I just installed this and like it so far (although battery life seems much worse than Mirage), but I seem to be having some trouble with having the apps installed to the SD card. I used Mini Partition Tool to create an ext4 partition of about 1 GB on my 8 GB SD. Under the Performance settings, I also set the mode to A2SD. However, it does not seem like the apps are automatically being installed to the SD card. When I go to Apps under the Settings option, some of the apps give me the option to "Move to SD card", but many of the apps do not even give me that option. Some of the apps that do not give me the option to "Move to SD card" include doubletwist, Amazon App Store, Google Reader, Handcent SMS, Swype Beta, The Weather Channel, Titanium Backup, Yahoo Mail.

Am I missing something here? Thanks.

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

USB mass storage isnt working, it worked earlier but not anymore. it says connected but doesnt show up on my computer ive tried rebooting the phone and using a diffrent computer can anyone help please? im in a rush i have to finish an essay and its saved on my sd card...

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
USB mass storage isnt working, it worked earlier but not anymore. it says connected but doesnt show up on my computer ive tried rebooting the phone and using a diffrent computer can anyone help please? im in a rush i have to finish an essay and its saved on my sd card...

Use Dropbox or Google Drive to upload until you figure out how to get USB working.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Turn off fast charge and reconnect the usb cord

Trailblazerman

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Try again with d2sd. Seems to work better for me.

^^^^^^^^^^^This. I also had to use d2sd to get my Dalvik Cache over on the SD as well. I was getting out of space errors. I don't know if you can really trust the Android 'move to sd card' interface. I just watched the storage numbers as I installed apps. It went up quickly. Some of these apps are real pigs (ie.Evernote).

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble with my 3g staying connected, like the 3g icon is there but there's no little arrows or when I open browser it doesn't work until I turn off data then back on and sometimes that doesnt work either, any help?

Last edited:

Alnn

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Me it shuts down all the time after I take pictures... Since I don't use it too much I discontinued looking into the problem.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Alnn

May 16, 2012
Visit site
But I know this much. Once you take a picture and it goes into processing. It shuts down all the time.

Trailblazerman

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble with my 3g staying connected, like the 3g icon is there but there's no little arrows or when I open browser it doesn't work until I turn off data then back on and sometimes that doesnt work either, any help?

I've had this problem as well. Mostly after switching to roaming (in my local grocery store) and then back to Sprint. A reboot is required when this occurs.
19e does it way less than others for me.

Last edited:

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
But I know this much. Once you take a picture and it goes into processing. It shuts down all the time.

The one way I know to make it work is if you reboot your phone then try again. The second picture you take force closes though. So basically you have one shot after every boot..

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
The one way I know to make it work is if you reboot your phone then try again. The second picture you take force closes though. So basically you have one shot after every boot..

For me, when I disable the "advanced" camera, I get about 3 shots before a reboot.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2