[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

bunanson

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

If anyone wants to try a fresh build of Paranoid Android 1.6 ics/cm9 to see whats working or not. Probably just a one time build.

• Tablet UI, Play around with paranoid settings to your liking
  • Test kernel 23
  • ZVD based.
  • Uses the old way of automatic apps and dalvik to sd-ext.
  • Native usb mass storage is broken, so use the old usb app included..
  • Has Youtube hq fixes
  • build.prop uses debug.composition.type=dyn for less flickering in the UI, works well in CAI too.
  • Currently inline with CAI,
  • Camera may need to be set manually to phone dpi.. Settings/Paranoid settings/List of apps/All tab/ Find Camera and set UI: phone , Stock dpi: phone
  • Same with Google Search, change the app to phone dpi and UI to phone Stock dpi : phone thanks relooreloo
  • If you want this ROM to behave as generic CM9 without paranoid features you can turn off hybrid mode in
    Settings / Paranoid settings. This will disable paranoid framework and rom will become standard CM9 with phone layout and default DPI.
  • Thanks to c3c0 for PA ics repos.

Paranoid Android DOwnloads

I want to try this on my Optimus V virgin mobile, can somebody kind enough to write a few lines which fix to use after flashing the ROM? My Op V, Zv5, CWM v4.0.1.5, currently running ThatGuyLurking "ParanoidAndroid 8/12/12 Mic fixed" built.

TIA,

bun

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I want to try this on my Optimus V virgin mobile, can somebody kind enough to write a few lines which fix to use after flashing the ROM? My Op V, Zv5, CWM v4.0.1.5, currently running ThatGuyLurking "ParanoidAndroid 8/12/12 Mic fixed" built.

TIA,

bun

Flash ROM, gapps then virgin patch, attached to first post.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using AC Forums mobile app

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Will this work if I have a Baseband Version of VM670ZV5? Also this has PA in it, does Phablet mode work for this ROM?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Will this work if I have a Baseband Version of VM670ZV5? Also this has PA in it, does Phablet mode work for this ROM?

Yes it works fine on zv5 and from what I remember it does have phablet mode

Tapatalk'n Squid style! Android 4.2.2 JBC on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

mikemillsjr

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know a mirror to the gapps with working old voice search and mdpi or just the one with voice search? All the links in the op are dead except the one w/o voice search...

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I will try to find a link johnny

Previous Username: UnrootedDroidOwner
Current Phone: Lg MACH(LS860)
Old phone: Lg Optimus S(LS670) Currently my MC:pE server hoster:)
And soon to come is a Nexus 7 2012:)

SimonHGR

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

Can I get this ROM from anywhere? It seems that Goo is dead, or at least comatose, right now. Are there any mirrors, or other locations I might try.

Or, is there any ROM suitable for an Optimus S 670 (ZVD) anywhere? I'm trying to use this old phone to learn about this stuff, and having finally rooted it, I seem to be at a loss as to what to do next, since I can't find any roms yet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12