[KERNEL][GB/CM9] iScream Kernel v01 (ICS, baby!)

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm. really curious for trying it on a cm7 rom, so I'm gonna restore my IHO backside rom and flash the kernel with home button and menu button swapped, and YES IM USING AN OPTIMUS V, just saying

Sent from my VM670 running quattrimus cm9 oc 806~825

already tried :/ doesnt work well :p

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
On Hydro Rom and Your Mom Rom iScream makes my phone freeze at boot up when the radio is on. Warning about roaming - accept-decline / pressing either immediately freezes phone and I have to do a hard reset by pulling battery

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
On Hydro Rom and Your Mom Rom iScream makes my phone freeze at boot up when the radio is on. Warning about roaming - accept-decline / pressing either immediately freezes phone and I have to do a hard reset by pulling battery

That shouldn't happen because of the kernel. Are you overclocking at all?

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
kernel controls interaction between hardware and phone. You hit menu button, kernel tells software you hit menu button. Kernel changes can change battery life, performance, gaming lag (or lack therof) and such. sometimes kernel changes are subtle (especially when made by the same dev)

Reactions: nemo8mile

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
[INFO]ATTENTION:

Development of iScream Kernel will be slow over the next few weeks. An untimely family event occured earlier this evening and I will have much less time to devote to development of this or any other project. I will still be around as often as I can to help answer questions, solve issues, etc. Thank you for your understanding.[/INFO]

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
remember, this ROM is in beta still(Wrong Topic), and that's a pretty minor bug (unless the time texts are sent in is measured in days, rather than seconds)

Last edited: