Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 294
Like Tree60Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #151  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha2 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by noonebutkev View Post
    Can we look forward to alpha four (with phone fix) this week?
    (not asking for eta, just if you have enough time this week to fix it...)
    Honestly. Possibly not within the next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode196 View Post
    which version of swype is included?
    Latest Swype beta(mostly a compatability fix for ICS)
    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    Unfortunately phone still crashes nonstop which makes it completely un-usable
    I know. its still usable. ive been using it as a normal phone for about 2 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by prowlingfox View Post
    What fixes have been made for Alpha 3?
    Removed GApps and fixed the status bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by noonebutkev View Post
    Oh I hadn't flashed it, but I thought it was just Gapps fix...
    Il flash it now

    edit: all he did was fix the status bar and remove gapps :P
    Correct.

    Also guys. ive figured out the HW keys staying on... its only a temperary fix though.

    From the Home screen Drag down the status bar and switch to toggles. Toggle Brightness so it is not automatic. Change it to anything and turn off the screen. HW key lights are now off(still trying to turn them back on though)
    Thanked by 2:
    noonebutkev likes this.
  2. #152  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    I think alpha 3 was just to mainly remove Gapps from it.
    Not only that, It removes SystemUI.apk that caused the Status Bar to crash...

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  3. #153  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    "Thread bummping is limited to once a day... Bummping is known as posting or commenting on a thread with the intention of bringing it to the top of a device's thread list..."

    BUMPED!!

    :-))))

    We can't forget you MIUI (I think me2151 has though ;-) )
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  4. #154  
    twtippets's Avatar

    Posts
    122 Posts
    ROM
    LeWa/Bobzhome

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Has anyone tried moving a phone.apk from another ICS ROM in hopes that it will stop force crashing. Also, I think me2151 has tests this week, and will be back following those to work on the ROM. Also, this is a port from the xda thread for the p500 and that thread isn't getting much attention at the moment, he said something about getting in trouble after a car accident. So I'm assuming until he gets back to work me2151 is kind of stuck too.
  5. #155  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by twtippets View Post
    Has anyone tried moving a phone.apk from another ICS ROM in hopes that it will stop force crashing. Also, I think me2151 has tests this week, and will be back following those to work on the ROM. Also, this is a port from the xda thread for the p500 and that thread isn't getting much attention at the moment, he said something about getting in trouble after a car accident. So I'm assuming until he gets back to work me2151 is kind of stuck too.
    Yes, sir... I have..

    I think it has something to do with the other resources in the ROM because it killed ALL ALL ALL (once again I say ALL) system links to phone.apk.. even other apps like certain ads where you can tap on them and it takes you to dialer to dial the number... fails. Once you replace the phone.apk in /system/app, it causes a numerous amount of things to FC and go astray....

    Need less to say I ended up going back to thekraven's CM7/CM9 port until some of this phone/airplane mode business got (or has gotten.. pardon my misuse of English language :-P) solved because the phone.apk file is just too unstable for a daily driver for most..

    Bringing out my soap box.. Sorry..

    PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT...
    THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ME2151 HAS LEFT US HANGING, JUST DOESN'T CARE, HIS DOG IS ESSENTIALLY PART ANDROID, OR THAT HIS PET FISH LIKES TURTLES :-P

    I AM SIMPLY JUST SAYING THAT PHONE.APK IS CRASHING JUST TOO MUCH TO BE A DAILY DRIVER. I KNOW THAT ME2151 IS WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED JUST LIKE DREW IS WORKING ON HIS CM9 PORT OF ICS...

    I will say again.. I love the dedication, work admiration, and the solitude like attitude that me2151 has towards this Android project.

    Thanks again.. me2151
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

    me2151 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    Yes, sir... I have..

    I think it has something to do with the other resources in the ROM because it killed ALL ALL ALL (once again I say ALL) system links to phone.apk.. even other apps like certain ads where you can tap on them and it takes you to dialer to dial the number... fails. Once you replace the phone.apk in /system/app, it causes a numerous amount of things to FC and go astray....

    Need less to say I ended up going back to thekraven's CM7/CM9 port until some of this phone/airplane mode business got (or has gotten.. pardon my misuse of English language :-P) solved because the phone.apk file is just too unstable for a daily driver for most..

    Bringing out my soap box.. Sorry..

    PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT...
    THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ME2151 HAS LEFT US HANGING, JUST DOESN'T CARE, HIS DOG IS ESSENTIALLY PART ANDROID, OR THAT HIS PET FISH LIKES TURTLES :-P

    I AM SIMPLY JUST SAYING THAT PHONE.APK IS CRASHING JUST TOO MUCH TO BE A DAILY DRIVER. I KNOW THAT ME2151 IS WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED JUST LIKE DREW IS WORKING ON HIS CM9 PORT OF ICS...

    I will say again.. I love the dedication, work admiration, and the solitude like attitude that me2151 has towards this Android project.

    Thanks again.. me2151
    Lol. Guys i havent abandoned you I just started a second job so things have been hecktic. The other day i had a thought of trying to push iOS onto the android phones >.> dont call me evil. i personally like the way apples software is just not the prices.
    Thanked by:
  7. #157  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by me2151 View Post
    Lol. Guys i havent abandoned you I just started a second job so things have been hecktic. The other day i had a thought of trying to push iOS onto the android phones >.> dont call me evil. i personally like the way apples software is just not the prices.
    Is called JoyOS. looking it up

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    PatrickAkridge likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #158  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    Is called JoyOS. looking it up

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    it was only a thought. i dont plan on starting another ROM til i have gotten MIUI in beta stages
  9. #159  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by me2151 View Post
    it was only a thought. i dont plan on starting another ROM til i have gotten MIUI in beta stages
    Anywhere close to Phone.apk being MORE stable?
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  10. #160  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    Anywhere close to Phone.apk being MORE stable?
    Just fixed the crashes. Me2151, gtalk me and I'll tell you how to fix it.
    sundash22 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #161  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    Anywhere close to Phone.apk being MORE stable?
    No im getting there though. its a setting WITHIN Phone.apk... its a pain but ill get it or gannon will before me(i think hes waiting on me though :P)

    >.> disregard me previous statement... its closer than you think
    Last edited by me2151; 03-12-2012 at 02:52 PM.
  12. #162  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    go check gannons thread to fix FC

    working on sense rom
  13. #163  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    go check gannons thread to fix FC

    working on sense rom
    He's trying his best, as all roms are different

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #164  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    go check gannons thread to fix FC

    working on sense rom
    He has already told me how to fix it... im trying my best to get it working but its not liking me

    GOT IT!!!

    Uploading as BETA 1 now.

    Come and get it!!!!!!
    Last edited by me2151; 03-13-2012 at 03:51 AM.
  15. #165  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    pretty cool
    a little while ago i flashed a camera thing on cm9 that fixed it but i deleted if i find it i know it would work on here if i find it i will post it ok.

    working on sense rom
  16. #166  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

    Downloading NOW!
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  17. #167  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    So excited I didn't even use the SD Card reader...

    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  18. #168  
    Lolanerd's Avatar

    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sonic FreeGS3 0.0.8.1

    Default

    Great job man, this is only zvd right?
  19. #169  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    I booted the first time, went to setup Google so I enabled Wifi... connected to home network and MIUI says "Can not connect to server."

    I flashed iScream..

    What gives?
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  20. #170  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    I can't receive calls... Phone FC's when I TRY to get a call... It doesn't even connect..
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  21. #171  

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    I tried Alpha 3 the other day and have some questions. The other flip clocks weren't showing properly and when I tapped on it it said application not installed? Couldn't figure out where the alarm clock was. lol
    Also I used the theme app it came with and downloaded a theme but nothing changed after I applied the theme. Any ideas? Thanks! I've been wanting MIUI for a while now and thanks for the good work!
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #172  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    I booted the first time, went to setup Google so I enabled Wifi... connected to home network and MIUI says "Can not connect to server."

    I flashed iScream..

    What gives?
    did you read to OP for the Fixes?
    WIFI needs to be connected to the network then it needs to be rebooted.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    I can't receive calls... Phone FC's when I TRY to get a call... It doesn't even connect..
    Odd... i can make calls but i get the FC during the call(i can still make the call.) i actually dont know if i can recieve right now(i could before)

    Quote Originally Posted by carole6m View Post
    I tried Alpha 3 the other day and have some questions. The other flip clocks weren't showing properly and when I tapped on it it said application not installed? Couldn't figure out where the alarm clock was. lol
    Also I used the theme app it came with and downloaded a theme but nothing changed after I applied the theme. Any ideas? Thanks! I've been wanting MIUI for a while now and thanks for the good work!
    Themes Work after making the folder Theme in /data/system/

    to do this open up an adb shell and type
    Code:
    su
    mkdir /data/system/theme
    exit
    exit
    do not place your theme in this folder.
    Thanked by:
  23. #173  
    PatrickAkridge's Avatar
    "The Button Pusher"

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    Quote Originally Posted by me2151 View Post
    did you read to OP for the Fixes?
    WIFI needs to be connected to the network then it needs to be rebooted.


    Odd... i can make calls but i get the FC during the call(i can still make the call.) i actually dont know if i can recieve right now(i could before)


    Themes Work after making the folder Theme in /data/system/

    to do this open up an adb shell and type
    Code:
    su
    mkdir /data/system/theme
    exit
    exit
    do not place your theme in this folder.
    Hopefully we can get this sorted out (the phone thing) and we will be able to make/receive calls...

    I did something when I tryed flashing Alpha3... I flashed SOMETHING and I was able to make/receive calls with the fully functional Phone UI.. i could use the dialer and everything.. I can't remember what/how it fixed it..
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #174  
    me2151's Avatar

    Posts
    272 Posts
    ROM
    CM10(u jelly?)

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAkridge View Post
    Hopefully we can get this sorted out (the phone thing) and we will be able to make/receive calls...

    I did something when I tryed flashing Alpha3... I flashed SOMETHING and I was able to make/receive calls with the fully functional Phone UI.. i could use the dialer and everything.. I can't remember what/how it fixed it..
    Honestly.... i dont know whats wrong. i can use dialer just fine...........
  25. #175  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 1

    Quote Originally Posted by me2151 View Post
    Honestly.... i dont know whats wrong. i can use dialer just fine...........
    He probably had a bad flash, hence the part where he reflashed another and it worked. He most likely reflashed the Beta1 and it fixed it for him. Just a thought
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B