[BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 2 By Team A.P.P

mrgay

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha2 :D

am I the only one getting a error with the phone application that keeps crashing? it makes the ROM highly unusable since it persistently pops up.

EDIT: BUT, great job, man. Lovin' the look. =)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Alright. In all seriousness, I CAN'T get the status bar to open...

*LATEST BUILD.
*FLASHED KRAVEN'S CM9 ADB FIX AND GALLERY AND MARKET FIX (58.zip containing boot.img)
*FLASHED G'APPS THAT I FOUND IN KRAVEN'S CM THREAD... SUCCESS...
*CLEARED CACHE

I am reflashing everything but the boot.img's NOW.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Here is the G'apps for Ice Cream Sandwich.. Just flash in recovery...

It contains: Car Home, Voice Search, G' Search, Updated Market and other G'apps...
This does NOT contain Google Maps.

Download, place on SD card, then Flash using Xionia, CWM, OR CWM Touch recoveries...

I have tested the G'apps with MIUI... it works well....

PLEASE hit the Thanks button if this helped..

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, phone keeps crashing after enabling and disabling data. Reboot sets it right. Was having problem with keyboard when trying to enter google account, then reboot set it right. Wifi-data had issues, reboot set it right. :D

Rebooted almost 5 times until now. Seems everything is working but with little issues.
also, wallpaper/notification bar keeps disappearing once in a while. Reboot brings it back :p

all hail me2151, great job on this man. Never thought we'd make MIUI work on our phones.
You did it. *applause*

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I will keep y'all updated on any bugs or FC's I encounter (not including the one's already originally addressed...)

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Here is the G'apps for Ice Cream Sandwich.. Just flash in recovery...

It contains: Car Home, Voice Search, G' Search, Updated Market and other G'apps...
This does NOT contain Google Maps.

Download, place on SD card, then Flash using Xionia, CWM, OR CWM Touch recoveries...

I have tested the G'apps with MIUI... it works well....

PLEASE hit the Thanks button if this helped..

Do we need to flash gapps? I think Market, Gmail were already there. All I needed extra was maps and I downloaded from Market. I could download FB, googles the same way when needed. :D

NOTE: other issue i've found is, I downloaded swype but enabling it doesn't seem to stick :( (reboot again)

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Do we need to flash gapps? I think Market, Gmail were already there. All I needed extra was maps and I downloaded from Market. I could download FB, googles the same way when needed. :D

NOTE: other issue i've found is, I downloaded swype but enabling it doesn't seem to stick :( (reboot again)

Gapps is NOT needed as it is included(you can still flash it but it isnt needed.)
I have not tried swype.

Personally i dont like it but ill look into it. gotta serve the customers

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

ALSO, NEW BUG!!

The lights on our Optimus S' (Search, Home, Menu, Back) stay lit, causing significant battery decrease.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The G'apps is recommended to be installed - but I guess it's not required...

It contains more Google made Applications that will probably fill the G'apps in the ROM (e.g. tapping on the mic button for voice search)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Guys... our search home menu and back buttons stay lit and I can't get tick boxes to STAY ticked and settings won't stick.

Suggestions please?

My battery is depleting...

Sent from my LG-LS670 running RoaryROM and thekraven's CM9 both with Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Guys... our search home menu and back buttons stay lit and I can't get tick boxes to STAY ticked and settings won't stick.

Sent from my LG-LS670 running RoaryROM and thekraven's CM9 both with Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

This IS still in alpha. im currently working on the hw keys. Please be patient :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37