[BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 2 By Team A.P.P

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha2 :D

Woah Woah Woah Wait!! I've (all this time) been saying RoaryROM! Haha! Where the heck did I get RoaryROM from?? LOL!

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Unfortunately phone still crashes nonstop which makes it completely un-usable

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Can we look forward to alpha four (with phone fix) this week?
(not asking for eta, just if you have enough time this week to fix it...)
Honestly. Possibly not within the next week.
which version of swype is included?
Latest Swype beta(mostly a compatability fix for ICS)
Unfortunately phone still crashes nonstop which makes it completely un-usable
I know. its still usable. ive been using it as a normal phone for about 2 days.
What fixes have been made for Alpha 3?
Removed GApps and fixed the status bar.
Oh I hadn't flashed it, but I thought it was just Gapps fix...
Il flash it now ;)

edit: all he did was fix the status bar and remove gapps :p
Correct.

Also guys. ive figured out the HW keys staying on... its only a temperary fix though.

From the Home screen Drag down the status bar and switch to toggles. Toggle Brightness so it is not automatic. Change it to anything and turn off the screen. HW key lights are now off(still trying to turn them back on though)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha3 :D

"Thread bummping is limited to once a day... Bummping is known as posting or commenting on a thread with the intention of bringing it to the top of a device's thread list..."

BUMPED!!

:))))

We can't forget you MIUI (I think me2151 has though ;-) )

twtippets

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried moving a phone.apk from another ICS ROM in hopes that it will stop force crashing. Also, I think me2151 has tests this week, and will be back following those to work on the ROM. Also, this is a port from the xda thread for the p500 and that thread isn't getting much attention at the moment, he said something about getting in trouble after a car accident. So I'm assuming until he gets back to work me2151 is kind of stuck too.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried moving a phone.apk from another ICS ROM in hopes that it will stop force crashing. Also, I think me2151 has tests this week, and will be back following those to work on the ROM. Also, this is a port from the xda thread for the p500 and that thread isn't getting much attention at the moment, he said something about getting in trouble after a car accident. So I'm assuming until he gets back to work me2151 is kind of stuck too.

Yes, sir... :-$:-$ I have..

I think it has something to do with the other resources in the ROM because it killed ALL ALL ALL (once again I say ALL) system links to phone.apk.. even other apps like certain ads where you can tap on them and it takes you to dialer to dial the number... fails. Once you replace the phone.apk in /system/app, it causes a numerous amount of things to FC and go astray....

Need less to say I ended up going back to thekraven's CM7/CM9 port until some of this phone/airplane mode business got (or has gotten.. pardon my misuse of English language :p) solved because the phone.apk file is just too unstable for a daily driver for most..

Bringing out my soap box.. Sorry..

PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT...
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ME2151 HAS LEFT US HANGING, JUST DOESN'T CARE, HIS DOG IS ESSENTIALLY PART ANDROID, OR THAT HIS PET FISH LIKES TURTLES :p

I AM SIMPLY JUST SAYING THAT PHONE.APK IS CRASHING JUST TOO MUCH TO BE A DAILY DRIVER. I KNOW THAT ME2151 IS WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED JUST LIKE DREW IS WORKING ON HIS CM9 PORT OF ICS...

I will say again.. I love the dedication, work admiration, and the solitude like attitude that me2151 has towards this Android project.

Thanks again.. me2151

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yes, sir... :-$:-$ I have..

I think it has something to do with the other resources in the ROM because it killed ALL ALL ALL (once again I say ALL) system links to phone.apk.. even other apps like certain ads where you can tap on them and it takes you to dialer to dial the number... fails. Once you replace the phone.apk in /system/app, it causes a numerous amount of things to FC and go astray....

Need less to say I ended up going back to thekraven's CM7/CM9 port until some of this phone/airplane mode business got (or has gotten.. pardon my misuse of English language :p) solved because the phone.apk file is just too unstable for a daily driver for most..

Bringing out my soap box.. Sorry..

PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT...
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ME2151 HAS LEFT US HANGING, JUST DOESN'T CARE, HIS DOG IS ESSENTIALLY PART ANDROID, OR THAT HIS PET FISH LIKES TURTLES :p

I AM SIMPLY JUST SAYING THAT PHONE.APK IS CRASHING JUST TOO MUCH TO BE A DAILY DRIVER. I KNOW THAT ME2151 IS WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED JUST LIKE DREW IS WORKING ON HIS CM9 PORT OF ICS...

I will say again.. I love the dedication, work admiration, and the solitude like attitude that me2151 has towards this Android project.

Thanks again.. me2151

Lol. Guys i havent abandoned you :) I just started a second job so things have been hecktic. The other day i had a thought of trying to push iOS onto the android phones >.> dont call me evil. i personally like the way apples software is just not the prices.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Guys i havent abandoned you :) I just started a second job so things have been hecktic. The other day i had a thought of trying to push iOS onto the android phones >.> dont call me evil. i personally like the way apples software is just not the prices.

Is called JoyOS. looking it up :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk