Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

ROM
    LeWa/Bobzhome

Default Re: [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha1

I am a big fan of this ROM. Fantastic work! I highly recommend this. Very easy to use and lots of cool features.

ROM
    GingerROM - FrankenTAB

Is anyone else noticing this ROM is draining the battery? I went from 100% to 70% in like 90 minutes with wifi off an my phone basically asleep the whole time. Any tips for extending battery life? I have setCPU to underclock my processor with the screen off and I know wifi can drain the battery, so I have that off when not in use. I really like this ROM but the battery drain may be a deal breaker for me. Anybody else noticing a similar issue or is it just me?

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Quote Originally Posted by sundash22 View Post
    Is anyone else noticing this ROM is draining the battery? I went from 100% to 70% in like 90 minutes with wifi off an my phone basically asleep the whole time. Any tips for extending battery life? I have setCPU to underclock my processor with the screen off and I know wifi can drain the battery, so I have that off when not in use. I really like this ROM but the battery drain may be a deal breaker for me. Anybody else noticing a similar issue or is it just me?
    Truth be told, wifi actually saves battery, unless you have it on with no wifi signals present (constantly searching for a wifi signal drains bad!). Usually it is one of the radios that causes battery drain, either phone or data.

ROM
    LeWa/Bobzhome

The themes work, as long as you extract the individual files to the root of the sd. You can't just leave them in a folder. It makes my sd card look like a mess, but when you press import in the theme app it will add them to the lewa theme folder. Then you can delete them from the root to clean it up after. There are a few Themes that are making the app crash. So you will have to import one by one. It's a pain in the ****, but you have themes, and pretty good themes at that.
    Last edited by twtippets; 02-29-2012 at 10:16 AM.

ROM
    LeWa/Bobzhome

I have my phone overclocked with wifi on, while I'm in wifi zones, and I've been running hard since 7:00 est this morning and am now down to 93%. Not too bad. I've seen worse. Aesthetically this ROM is one of the best, but some really awesome features.

This is definitely my new daily driver. No crashes. Smooth scrolling. Data is fast.
    #sarcasm

ROM
    kraven CM9 / LeWa Alpha 3

Anyone else having issues getting the MiLocker theme to stick after reboot??

EDIT: nvm, it just takes a few to revert to the themed screen

Does MMS work? Having issues...
    Last edited by eletendre84; 02-29-2012 at 02:42 PM.

ROM
    Stock

I just downloaded everything this morning and put it on my phone, and flashed everything...

Market wouldn't download any apps, it would say "failed to download" or just a continuous "downloading..." but flashing the gapps from Kraven's thread fixed it.

I got a small MMS file today from a friend, but it wouldn't download...haven't tried sending anything yet.

It would be nice if I could get rid of the "data usage" thing on the top of the Notification list...Sprint has unlimited data!

Battery life is about the same as CM, not bad!

Also I was noticed, under the Power Manager app, I noticed "FeelBack" at the bottom...not sure what this is, but turning it off seems to tell me it saves a lot of battery than with it on lol.

Overall this is a pretty sweet ROM

Might have missed the answer to this, but, are anyone elses physical buttons (home, menu, back, search) staying lit up? Even after the phone locks itself?

EDIT: Changed the FeelBack option to off and they went off.

EDITEDIT: I'm LOVIN this theme! Great work! Haven't ran into any bugs, yet. Only had it flashed for about an hour though, so I haven't got to play with it much.
    Last edited by MunkyButt; 02-29-2012 at 07:37 PM.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #60  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Sudansh, my battery life seems to be pretty good. If you use wifi a lot, make sure to under wifi settings, press menu button, go to advanced and turn off wifi notification. Else radio will be constantly searching for wifi signals.
    And, I added email to the ROM now, if you really want it.
    Thanked by:
    sundash22 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Quote Originally Posted by eletendre84 View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting the MiLocker theme to stick after reboot??

EDIT: nvm, it just takes a few to revert to the themed screen

Does MMS work? Having issues...
    Can you try this and let me know.
    Go to mobile network settings, Access Point Names, Select Sprint 1 and scrolldown to APN type and enter mms there. Now try an MMS. Let me know if it worked.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Sudansh, my battery life seems to be pretty good. If you use wifi a lot, make sure to under wifi settings, press menu button, go to advanced and turn off wifi notification. Else radio will be constantly searching for wifi signals.
    And, I added email to the ROM now, if you really want it.
    For Wifi, I go to the Wifi settings and hit the options button and under "Advanced" it has a sleep policy...it's set to turn wifi off when you shut your screen off and 3G reconnects...if you set it to "never" then it will always stay connected, I think it saves a bit more battery too.
    Thanked by 2:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  

ROM
    MIUI GB

and This ^. Forgot to mention.
    tlrsax54 likes this.

ROM
    CyanogenMod 7

I love the Tom so far however I've run into a few problems
    1) the battery percentage in the notification bar doesn't match the percentage on the lockscreen
    2) the phone screen never turns off unless you hit the lock button otherwise it just dims and remains on
    thanks for all of the hard work

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #65  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Quote Originally Posted by arizanic View Post
    I love the Tom so far however I've run into a few problems
    1) the battery percentage in the notification bar doesn't match the percentage on the lockscreen
    2) the phone screen never turns off unless you hit the lock button otherwise it just dims and remains on
    thanks for all of the hard work

1) for me, when screen first turns on, its different but it takes a second or 2 to update with whats in Notif bar.
    2) System settings> scroll to phone> Power Saving> check if feel back is ON. If so, turn it OFF.
    Also, under display settings, check timeout setting is low enough for your need. I mena if its checked to 1 min and you wait 45 seconds to turn it off, it obviously wont.

ROM
    Stock

I might as well post....I did try adding "MMS" to that one APN, and I still cannot download or send MMS lol.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #67  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Quote Originally Posted by tlrsax54 View Post
    I might as well post....I did try adding "MMS" to that one APN, and I still cannot download or send MMS lol.
    Meh adding it to the buglist then.

ROM
    Nameles v1

I was able to get mms to work via go SMS. Send and receive. Stock messenger didn't work.

Edit to clarify I only installed Go SMS from market nothing special still have stock messenger just notifications off
    Last edited by mr.longbough; 02-29-2012 at 10:38 PM.

ROM
    The Kraven's Cm9 Alpha2

Mms does not work in stock for me, BUT Go sms works
    Btw is there's way to use the music app on a different ROM?

Tapatalk BIATCH!!!
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Quote Originally Posted by noonebutkev View Post
    Btw is there's way to use the music app on a different ROM?
    I have not yet tried this ROM. Is the music player a different player or just a different widget/interface?

ROM
    LeWa/Bobzhome

Yes, it's a new player (or themed and heavily edited) that I have never seen before. I haven't played with it much yet because I use google music most of the time. But the UI is pretty cool, WP7ish, if you like that style. It also has music controls from the lock screen that differ depending on the Milocker theme you are using. Check it out if you haven't yet.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #72  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Quote Originally Posted by epidenimus View Post
    I have not yet tried this ROM. Is the music player a different player or just a different widget/interface?
    Some snappies here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3-screenshot-1330623594243.png   [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3-screenshot-1330623629321.png   [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3-screenshot-1330623652499.png   [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3-screenshot-1330623666136.png  

ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Some snappies here...
    how did you fix the music fc?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #74  

ROM
    MIUI GB

Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    how did you fix the music fc?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    It never force closed on me

ROM
    The Kraven's Cm9 Alpha2

Quote Originally Posted by twtippets View Post
    Yes, it's a new player (or themed and heavily edited) that I have never seen before. I haven't played with it much yet because I use google music most of the time. But the UI is pretty cool, WP7ish, if you like that style. It also has music controls from the lock screen that differ depending on the Milocker theme you are using. Check it out if you haven't yet.
    I was just wondering cuz the miui player was released as an apk a while ago

Tapatalk BIATCH!!!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast