Project Explosion Boot Animation

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I will be making a boot animation for the s and I plan to release it in 2 days hopefully.
Any support is appreciated instead of talking about developing I'm gonna do it wish me luck!!!!!

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Reactions: aaronrw

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ya but I'm still working on scripts!!!!! Lol

Sent from futuristic optimus s

I know where some of your problems are..

When I extracted your zip, I found a folder containing the boot animation. Your zip should contain ONLY
the part0 and part1 and desc.txt... NO SUBFOLDERS ALLOWED.

Folder tree should be -

ZIP FILE
______part0
__________PNG AND/OR JPG FILES
______part1
______desc.txt

NOT -

ZIP FILE
______FOLDER CONTAINING BOOT ANIMATION
______________________________________part0
__________________________________________PNG AND/OR JPG FILES
______________________________________part1

Second.. the image(s) that you selected may be blurry on the animation. If you got the images off of Google and resized them (I am not saying you did) but if you did, they may hold copyrights. Try adding some personality on the images to make them your own (I add funny quotes)... I create my images by hand using Photoshop CS5. Feel free to unzip and take a look..

Third, in your desc.txt, you have part0 AND part1 looped twice. You don't have to use 2 FPS if you don't want to.. that's just what I use so that my boot animation is readable.

Fourth, since your bootanimation is only moving at 2FPS and you have only two pictures looped twice, it will only take your boot animation 2 seconds to end, so you may want to add more pics.

Fifth and final, you need to make part1 loop at least 45 times. That gives the OS time to boot. To few loops, and the boot animation will seriously freeze and make the user think that the OS is frozen. That's why it is good to have at least 45 loops on the LAST folder. In your case and my case, that is part1.

Your getting on the track to getting it good.

I will hopefully be on Skype at 5:30 or 6 PM Central Time this evening. I think I will be unless something shows up. I sent you a contact request on Skype. I will be unable to message you until you accept the request..

Best regards.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

When I extracted your zip, I found a folder containing the boot animation. Your zip should contain ONLY

Folder tree should be -

ZIP FILE
______part0
______part1
______desc.txt

NOT -

ZIP FILE

Second.. the image(s) that you selected may be blurry on the animation. If you got the images off of Google and resized them (I am not saying you did) but if you did, they may hold copyrights. Try adding some personality on the images to make them your own (I add funny quotes)... I create my images by hand using Photoshop CS5. Feel free to unzip and take a look..

Third, in your desc.txt, you have part0 AND part1 looped twice. You don't have to use 2 FPS if you don't want to.. that's just what I use so that my boot animation is readable.

Fourth, since your bootanimation is only moving at 2FPS and you have only two pictures looped twice, it will only take your boot animation 2 seconds to end, so you may want to add more pics.

Fifth and final, you need to make part1 loop at least 45 times. That gives the OS time to boot. To few loops, and the boot animation will seriously freeze and make the user think that the OS is frozen. That's why it is good to have at least 45 loops on the LAST folder. In your case and my case, that is part1.

I will hopefully be on Skype at 5:30 or 6 PM Central Time this evening. I think I will be unless something shows up. I sent you a contact request on Skype. I will be unable to message you until you accept the request..

Best regards.
i will try again thanks i will follow these set of instructions thanks:D

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Folder tree should be -

ZIP FILE
______part0
______part1
______desc.txt

NOT -

ZIP FILE

Best regards.

also i will unzip your file to see what you mean a little more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance