Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 499
Like Tree69Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #351  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Back on zvd flashing tommorow

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
    Like Gannon siad, there could be an update tomorrow (if you want to wait).
  2. #352  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    I will wait I will use reborn until update

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
  3. #353  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Is this an alpha or beta

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
  4. #354  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Is this an alpha or beta

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
    It's pretty stable for everyday use and almost everything is functional.
  5. #355  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    I think I have an idea on the black on black with some themes. But it would require some minor theme porting lol

    I'm at work now but I'll try it out when I get off. Will report back.

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #356  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    I think I have an idea on the black on black with some themes. But it would require some minor theme porting lol

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Minor = Easy ?
  7. #357  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Minor = Easy ?
    Maybe ....

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #358  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    When's the next release coming in a couple hours just wondering cause u said today

    Reborn
    pickasticks
    787 mhz
    8gb
    amphetimines
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #359  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    When's the next release coming in a couple hours just wondering cause u said today

    Reborn
    pickasticks
    787 mhz
    8gb
    amphetimines
    I said 'could be'. Anyway, gannon is working on fixing an issue and I'm on my way to give an exam.
    It could be today (if gannon manages to fix it and update) or tomorrow 'most probably'.
    Not a big deal if you want to flash now anyway
  10. #360  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    I said 'could be'. Anyway, gannon is working on fixing an issue and I'm on my way to give an exam.
    It could be today (if gannon manages to fix it and update) or tomorrow 'most probably'.
    Not a big deal if you want to flash now anyway
    No prob just post if stable:banghead:

    Reborn
    pickasticks
    787 mhz
    8gb
    amphetimines
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #361  
  12. #362  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    Ok, gannon or invincible madness,

    If you add new style to the system ui apk and redirect the layout to the new styles, would it cause problems?

    Reason I'm asking is that I've tried redirecting every which way possible to try and change the notification text. Nothing works. How much stock android does miui keep because normally, in gb, notification text is controlled by the styles in the system ui apk but not in miui. It looks like it's redirecting to miui-framework-res. I've tried redirecting to there too with no luck. I'm either missing something or something really weird is going on.

    3 days I've been going over this. Lol frustration has hit.

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #363  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    From what I've understood about MIUI (This could be totally wrong) is that everything inside the miui-framework-res.apk is what can be themed/is changed when a theme is applied. Don't know how much that will help, but it seems to be interesting to me.. I also think I've found some battery icons in the miui-framework, which I found very odd.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #364  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    From what I've understood about MIUI (This could be totally wrong) is that everything inside the miui-framework-res.apk is what can be themed/is changed when a theme is applied. Don't know how much that will help, but it seems to be interesting to me.. I also think I've found some battery icons in the miui-framework, which I found very odd.
    Apps and SystemUI.apk are also themed usually along with frameworks.
    Jason, You should check with a pro MIUI themer to get a definite answer about Redirecting stuff.

  15. #365  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Apps and SystemUI.apk are also themed usually along with frameworks.
    Jason, You should check with a pro MIUI themer to get a definite answer about Redirecting stuff.

    didn't ask any themer but I already downloaded a crap load of dark miui themes and they all redirect the same way and none of those ways work.... :/
  16. #366  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    From what I've understood about MIUI (This could be totally wrong) is that everything inside the miui-framework-res.apk is what can be themed/is changed when a theme is applied. Don't know how much that will help, but it seems to be interesting to me.. I also think I've found some battery icons in the miui-framework, which I found very odd.
    i have 3 gb miui roms form other devices and each one has subtle differences lol


    Edit:

    OK, as a test i themed every text white....everything changed except the notifications......
    Last edited by jasonevil; 04-23-2012 at 07:38 PM.
  17. #367  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    on a slightly better note, I rethemed the stock DeskClock.apk with the stock miui images....


    i was wondering where the white miui clock went to lol

    you can use if you want...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5   4.26.2012 ZVD-screenshot-1335228217261.png   [ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5   4.26.2012 ZVD-screenshot-1335228243154.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by:
    carole6m likes this.
  18. #368  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    on a slightly better note, I rethemed the stock DeskClock.apk with the stock miui images....


    i was wondering where the white miui clock went to lol

    you can use if you want...
    Lol forgot ALL about that clock! Great work!
    Thanked by:
    jasonevil likes this.
  19. #369  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    I like that white clock! Thanks for the file!
    jasonevil likes this.
  20. #370  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by carole6m View Post
    I like that white clock! Thanks for the file!

    you're welcome
  21. #371  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    It looks like this rom has the same bug as CM7. If bluetooth is turned on, the phone will never enter sleep mode and the battery drains very quickly. You can verify this with the BetterBatteryStats app.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #372  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    To have headphone with phone microphone working: GO HERE & READ THE POST (I didn't yet)

    If you want to try tvall's new kernel, GO HERE (I didn't yet)

    Check out the new Amphetamines MOD by Redbaron2005. (I tried and saw increase in benchmark score)

    Quote Originally Posted by garbb View Post
    It looks like this rom has the same bug as CM7. If bluetooth is turned on, the phone will never enter sleep mode and the battery drains very quickly. You can verify this with the BetterBatteryStats app.
    That is right. This ROM is based off thekraven's CM7 and will have the same bugs.
  23. #373  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    I've found that I can't connect to google market and the google search FCs on me every time. I am connected to the internet via WiFi (the browser connects just fine) but google market just shows the retry button and says it can't connect to the server. Do I have to do something special to get it to work or is this a problem on my end?
  24. #374  
    wanabee's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    ROM
    BlackIce / inbREDed

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    did you flash gapps ? > gapps-20111214-with.VVM.fix.zip
  25. #375  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

    Hmm no the with WM fix. I think I flashed the CM7 gapps. I will give that a try. Thanks!
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B