Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 499
Like Tree69Likes
  1. #26  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    No its not on
    hmmmm....i'm trying to think of some ideas....

    try rebooting to see if it still does it....that's about all i can think of at the moment...
  2. #27  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    hmmmm....i'm trying to think of some ideas....

    try rebooting to see if it still does it....that's about all i can think of at the moment...
    K but what about non market apps
  3. #28  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    What about non market apps
  4. #29  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD



    Can this be changed to english? lol
  5. #30  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    What about non market apps
    installing? yeah you can do that just as you would normally....just check on unknown sources
  6. #31  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    installing? yeah you can do that just as you would normally....just check on unknown sources
    Ok
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Non-market apps installing fine. Buttons don't stay lit on mine.
    Camera is freezing on me (wonder why I don;t check it until now :-/, i'll look into it for next release)
  8. #33  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Non-market apps installing fine. Buttons don't stay lit on mine.
    Camera is freezing on me (wonder why I don;t check it until now :-/, i'll look into it for next release)
    I'm trying to restore tapatalk using titanium and it doesn't install
  9. #34  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Never mind I'm using the android fourms app now
  10. #35  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Non-market apps installing fine. Buttons don't stay lit on mine.
    Camera is freezing on me (wonder why I don;t check it until now :-/, i'll look into it for next release)

    any luck with themes?
  11. #36  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    When will themes be availible
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    any luck with themes?
    Not yet man. I tried couple things with no luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    When will themes be availible
    Honestly, I don't know. All I can do is keep trying. I have no idea of theming but someone porting a HDPI theme to MDPI might help (I guess)
  13. #38  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Does iscream work on this
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    It's a mix of CM7 and MIUI and Iscream doesn't officially support CM7, atleast not yet.
    You're welcome to make a backup and try though.
  15. #40  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    It's a mix of CM7 and MIUI and Iscream doesn't officially support CM7, atleast not yet.
    You're welcome to make a backup and try though.
    I will try and report back
  16. #41  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    It booted but I haven't tested everything yet
  17. #42  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Non-market apps installing fine. Buttons don't stay lit on mine.
    Camera is freezing on me (wonder why I don;t check it until now :-/, i'll look into it for next release)
    Buttons dont stay lit for me either, but they also wont come back on after locking the phone once. I fix this by adjusting the brightness, whether by toggle bar or power widget. But once again after locking they wont come back on. No biggie tho

    sounds good man, this rom is great im really looking forward to future builds
  18. #43  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Not yet man. I tried couple things with no luck.



    Honestly, I don't know. All I can do is keep trying. I have no idea of theming but someone porting a HDPI theme to MDPI might help (I guess)
    or better yet, converting my miui v4 theme from cm7 to miui....honestly though, most images can stay hdpi...only certain ones tend to be a pain....


    also, on the bugs front, i can't change lockscreen wallpaper and the miui clock widgets are all wonky....but you might have known that already......

    i've already fixed the compass apk for mpdi if you'd like to use that one.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
  19. #44  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    On me's thread he has a xda link for Mdpi themes I will try and see if they work
    Thanked by:
  20. #45  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    I got it to work but not fully
    The transformers theme has a clock that's supposed to be big but it is small
    It unlocks but not the best I will try different themes
  21. #46  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Wait that was from your lewa thread not Me's thread lol
  22. #47  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    I'm confuzzled lol I can't find the old thread its not from the lewa madness thread lol
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #48  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    or better yet, converting my miui v4 theme from cm7 to miui....honestly though, most images can stay hdpi...only certain ones tend to be a pain....


    also, on the bugs front, i can't change lockscreen wallpaper and the miui clock widgets are all wonky....but you might have known that already......

    i've already fixed the compass apk for mpdi if you'd like to use that one.....
    Hey, compass was working already? About the clocks, I wish I could resize them, I really like those flip clocks.
  24. #49  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Hey, compass was working already? About the clocks, I wish I could resize them, I really like those flip clocks.

    the compass looked like an egg, it wasn't round it's an oval lol


    i'm working on the analog clocks now. i've resized the images, now i'm playing with the x and y variables to get the hands to work correctly...it's trial and error at the moment, unless you know the right variables lol
  25. #50  
    pimpjuice1992's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    77 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Gonna try it
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B