Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 499
Like Tree69Likes
  1. #76  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Awesome job brother. Thanks much for lending your help. I'll surely include these in Friday/Saturday's update.
    Cool can't wait

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
  2. #77  

    Default

    Great rom I'm not having any problem except a few fcs besides that its freakin amazing keep up the great work I'm really looking toward to the next build
  3. #78  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    This ROM is awesome....can't wait for the next release...thanks for all the hard work. It's sure nice to have new Roms for this phone, even after so long a life
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #79  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    UPDATE:

    OP updated with release 2.
    browser works, CM7 camera included for time being, themes (only icons) can be applied - see post 2.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    progress, just 3 more to go




    Jason, what clock widget is that, I want that
    on a different note, there are a lot if MIUI themes on XDA, do you want to port them? You could make a separate thread here and post them, that way it will be accessible for both MIUI GB and MIUI V4.
  6. #81  
    wanabee's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    ROM
    BlackIce / inbREDed

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    UPDATE:

    OP updated with release 2.
    browser works, CM7 camera included for time being, themes (only icons) can be applied - see post 2.
    awesome, by the way have been running this ROM for a couple of days and have had 0 issues so far, just wish it had a working camera, looks like you might of repaired that with this update, downloading now.
    THANKS!!!
  7. #82  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanabee View Post
    awesome, by the way have been running this ROM for a couple of days and have had 0 issues so far, just wish it had a working camera, looks like you might of repaired that with this update, downloading now.
    THANKS!!!
    camera worked for me on first release

    Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk
  8. #83  
    fankhanelraul's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    ROM
    Kraven's CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    So does the second release have no camera? And what about installing themes.. is it safe to use the app?
    Extremely loving this rom btw!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #84  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by fankhanelraul View Post
    So does the second release have no camera? And what about installing themes.. is it safe to use the app?
    Extremely loving this rom btw!
    CM7 camera included, and read 2nd post for themes (only icons for now)
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonevil View Post
    camera worked for me on first release

    Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk
    Really? it frooze the first time and kept saying 'can't connect to camera'. I'm wondering how it worked for you.
    Did you do anything to make it work or it just worked?
  11. #86  
    jasonevil's Avatar

    Posts
    307 Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    Really? it frooze the first time and kept saying 'can't connect to camera'. I'm wondering how it worked for you.
    Did you do anything to make it work or it just worked?
    yeah, it was working last night, i was at a party and took several pictures. funny thing though, now it's doing the can't connect to camera lol


    it's finicky i guess then lol


    edit:

    ok on release2, i pushed the miui camera app back, i did not open it. then i rebooted....now it's working fine, screen isn't freezing and settings work for it as well.

    not sure if it will work for everyone but it's working for me....
    Last edited by jasonevil; 04-01-2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: update
    Thanked by:
  12. #87  
    something15525's Avatar

    Posts
    58 Posts
    ROM
    CM9/Stock Rooted

    Default

    Here are the bugs I've encountered during the testing of this ROM.

    The settings menus seem to be screwed up on some of the apps, Google Voice for example, and the Android Central Forum app. They are black and you can't see a lot of the text unless you highlight the menu option you want to read, which is a little inconvenient.

    Second, I can get the lockscreen to unlock if I give the hardware keys a good one time mash. Just unlocks the screen. Weird.

    Last of all, I can't for the life of me find the camera app on this ROM. I tried using it on an app to take a picture, and the app just crashed.

    Besides those things, great ROM. Hope this helped and keep up the good work!
  13. #88  
    fankhanelraul's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    ROM
    Kraven's CM9

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
    Here are the bugs I've encountered during the testing of this ROM.

    The settings menus seem to be screwed up on some of the apps, Google Voice for example, and the Android Central Forum app. They are black and you can't see a lot of the text unless you highlight the menu option you want to read, which is a little inconvenient.

    Second, I can get the lockscreen to unlock if I give the hardware keys a good one time mash. Just unlocks the screen. Weird.

    Last of all, I can't for the life of me find the camera app on this ROM. I tried using it on an app to take a picture, and the app just crashed.

    Besides those things, great ROM. Hope this helped and keep up the good work!
    My issue regarding the camera is the same as yours. It doesn't even come up by holding down the camera button
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #89  
    Invincible Madness's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI GB

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
    Here are the bugs I've encountered during the testing of this ROM.

    The settings menus seem to be screwed up on some of the apps, Google Voice for example, and the Android Central Forum app. They are black and you can't see a lot of the text unless you highlight the menu option you want to read, which is a little inconvenient.

    Second, I can get the lockscreen to unlock if I give the hardware keys a good one time mash. Just unlocks the screen. Weird.

    Last of all, I can't for the life of me find the camera app on this ROM. I tried using it on an app to take a picture, and the app just crashed.

    Besides those things, great ROM. Hope this helped and keep up the good work!
    I'm aware of the first one. Second, its not all the hardware keys, only the menu button unlocks the device, which I'm unable to change since there are no lockscreen settings. Third, are you using release 2? there should be a CM7 camera.

    Ok, I'll look into it. Meanwhile, I'll attach the CM7 Camera to the OP. Just use rootexplorer and move it to System/app adn set the right permissions. Reboot.
    You will have the camera now.
    Last edited by Invincible Madness; 04-01-2012 at 07:06 PM.
  15. #90  
    wormy987123's Avatar
    flashaholic

    Posts
    393 Posts
    Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default

    I'm using it now and love the look of it. Other than a few fc's its running great. I did notice if you try to go to about phone and then press phone status it takes you to legal info.

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
  16. #91  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Had an error when trying to flash this via recovery:
    E:missing file: system/media/audio/ringtones/romancingthetone.ogg
    E:signature verification failed

    Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it in this thread. I turned off signature verification and it flashed ok.
  17. #92  
    something15525's Avatar

    Posts
    58 Posts
    ROM
    CM9/Stock Rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible Madness View Post
    I'm aware of the first one. Second, its not all the hardware keys, only the menu button unlocks the device, which I'm unable to change since there are no lockscreen settings. Third, are you using release 2? there should be a CM7 camera.

    Ok, I'll look into it. Meanwhile, I'll attach the CM7 Camera to the OP. Just use rootexplorer and move it to System/app adn set the right permissions. Reboot.
    You will have the camera now.
    Alright, thanks. Seems I'm not the only one having that problem. Weird. Lol.

    Keep up the good work!

    One more thing. The lights on the hardware buttons don't come on...
    Last edited by something15525; 04-01-2012 at 10:34 PM.
  18. #93  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    U should make a version for zvj when it comes out
    Just a thought

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
  19. #94  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    If zvj doesn't flop lol

    I'm not receiving all of my text messages. I know this because I check my Google voice inbox and I see them in there, but they won't show up in handcent or the included messaging app. any thoughts?
  20. #95  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Been running your ROM for a few days now. Impressed

    Bugs I've noticed:
    • Display drains battery way too fast
    • Launcher 7 FC
    • Some dialogues with black backgrounds make text unreadable
    • I couldn't get the camera app to work
  21. #96  
    pdxguy77's Avatar

    Posts
    49 Posts
    ROM
    HydroROM 1.1.0/Hydro v1p4

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    ok wierd... i was running m/zvd on hydro and now i dont have radio.....
  22. #97  
    hlxanthus's Avatar

    Posts
    1,783 Posts
    ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdxguy77 View Post
    ok wierd... i was running m/zvd on hydro and now i dont have radio.....
    That is because zvd is not compatable with hydroRom and this rom runs on zvd. You need zvh for hydro
  23. #98  
    tlrsax54's Avatar

    Posts
    318 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by bsedgeley View Post
    Been running your ROM for a few days now. Impressed

    Bugs I've noticed:
    • Display drains battery way too fast
    • Launcher 7 FC
    • Some dialogues with black backgrounds make text unreadable
    • I couldn't get the camera app to work
    Battery life has been pretty sweet for me, I used it a fair amount today and I still have over 40% left...I guess everyone is different though
    fankhanelraul likes this.
  24. #99  
    czifro's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    ROM
    Stock ZVJ - Rooted

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordantw View Post
    If zvj doesn't flop lol

    I'm not receiving all of my text messages. I know this because I check my Google voice inbox and I see them in there, but they won't show up in handcent or the included messaging app. any thoughts?
    I had a similar issue when upgrading to zvh. I had to disable the Google voice and then I started receiving texts and calls again.
  25. #100  

    Default Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

    Quote Originally Posted by czifro View Post
    I had a similar issue when upgrading to zvh. I had to disable the Google voice and then I started receiving texts and calls again.
    I uninstalled google voice, and it seems like ive been getting all my texts, thanks!


    But now the camera wont install, i just get the "Application not installed" message
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B