[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

pimpjuice1992

Banned
Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

Only Problem i have is when playing music and my screen shuts off. i can not turn my screen back on. on the backlights come on
Same thing

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Click to view quoted image

Invincible Madness, disregard my last pm to you about the battery, i got it to work resizing the images in the raw folder, i just had to reboot after pushing the systemui.apk back to system app :D.

however, i am going to redraw the images because some pixalization happened with the resizing....i'll send you the images after i'm done if you'd like :D

gannon, if you'd like the fix i'll send them to you too...

Edit : its partially working. The battery will show up on 100% charge but it disappears once the battery goes down...

I'm missing something .. .

Ok, I replied to the Pm before checking this. Never mind :D But yeah check that folder I told you about, it has some battery charging icons. May be thats what you are looking for? May be not.
And yes, once we have it working, we'll include all the resized icons for the next release.
Really appreciate your help man. I'll be sure to credit you :)

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I replied to the Pm before checking this. Never mind :D But yeah check that folder I told you about, it has some battery charging icons. May be thats what you are looking for? May be not.
And yes, once we have it working, we'll include all the resized icons for the next release.
Really appreciate your help man. I'll be sure to credit you :)

Thanks. I replied to your pm lol

I've been wanting to get into development more than just theming so any help I can give would be awesome

I think I'm going to compare frameworks and system ui 's from all the different miui Roms I have downloaded, I have 3 different gb versions. See if anything is missing that will help :)
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

No mean to be a buzzkill twice in this situation, but,
1. Battery indicator has always worked, but only on 100%
2. This next version I'm about to release has fixed the battery indicator.

But please don't stop resizing the widgets! That's our biggest problem!
You see, you're a very important person in this project yourself. Although we do some pretty hard stuff with the porting and what not, we can't take care of the small problems (such as mine and the Roaming Indicator Off thing), I appreciate all that people do in lending a hand on the smaller more frustrating issues.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

You see, you're a very important person in this project yourself. Although we do some pretty hard stuff with the porting and what not, we can't take care of the small problems (such as mine and the Roaming Indicator Off thing), I appreciate all that people do in lending a hand on the smaller more frustrating issues.

Don't worry. I want the Widgets to work just as much as you. I've got 3 down thus far. Once I get all finished I'm going to take a look at the music widget album art

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

pimpjuice1992

Banned
Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

That's weird. Mines working properly.
I'm just saying my problem. It's weird, I set my ringtones to a song and when i'd get a text my screen wouldn't come on, just the backlights. and Right now, It does it randomly. I have to hold the power button down for a second then the screen comes on, but when tried listening to music at work today. The screen kept not coming back on after starting the music. I'd have to do like 3 or 4 battery pulls then wait like 5 minutes and then the rom starts back up.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

gannon, replace the eri.xml with the original one (for roaming indicator off).

Reactions: rukin5197

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

progress, just 3 more to go :D

screenshot1332978294735.png

screenshot1332978273111.png

screenshot1332961457223.png

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I Have No Data I have zvd and I've tried apn but still no data!!!!!

If you are sure you are on VD, only thing I can suggest is to flash Reborn ROM, update your PRL, Profile and flash this again. Please do report back once you do that.

Reason for this advice is exactly 3-4 days ago, I lost Data and I was on CM7 (weird eh!).
anyway, I flashed Reborn, updated PRL,profile and it was viola :D It came back.

mrDude

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

maybe this is a useful info for you.
When i changed the port number in
"....
6. Change RTSP proxy IP to 0.0.0.0 or You can leave this blank if you like
7. Change RTSP proxy Port to 0 (Zero)
8. HTTP proxy IP to 0.0.0.0 or You could leave this blank if you like
9. HTTP proxy port to 0 (Zero)
..."

the port number info will be remembered by the Sprint tower network. Even I tried to restore system back to early state, those ports are still zero.
PS : i use reborn rom

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Invincible Madness,

here you go. clocks and photoframes resized with the exception of the flip clocks. I'm going to have to play with them as they are partially controlled by the home launcher. they are turning out to be a B!tch lol

i'd go ahead and use these in your next release it's going to take a bit before i can get the flips to work....

all photoframes work as well as their skins. i've changed the clock names i've fixed to english to better tell which ones are ported. hope this helps....

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Invincible Madness,

here you go. clocks and photoframes resized with the exception of the flip clocks. I'm going to have to play with them as they are partially controlled by the home launcher. they are turning out to be a B!tch lol

i'd go ahead and use these in your next release it's going to take a bit before i can get the flips to work....

all photoframes work as well as their skins. i've changed the clock names i've fixed to english to better tell which ones are ported. hope this helps....

Awesome job brother. Thanks much for lending your help. I'll surely include these in Friday/Saturday's update.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

This ROM is awesome....can't wait for the next release...thanks for all the hard work. It's sure nice to have new Roms for this phone, even after so long a life:D

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release2 3.30.2012 ZVD

UPDATE:

OP updated with release 2.
browser works, CM7 camera included for time being, themes (only icons) can be applied - see post 2.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site