[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release3 4.9.2012 ZVD

I believe AJ said that he's got the color problems fixed, he's just had problems recompiling it. It either doesn't show the app or doesn't recompile right.
I have applied themes that change the text color and that fixes that issue for me, so I was thinking that maybe we could change the default.mtz in the media folder.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I believe AJ said that he's got the color problems fixed, he's just had problems recompiling it. It either doesn't show the app or doesn't recompile right.
I have applied themes that change the text color and that fixes that issue for me, so I was thinking that maybe we could change the default.mtz in the media folder.

Gannon, Lol, I was thinking exactly the same bro. to change the default.mtz to something that looks better and less issues.

Jason, Would love to see Black android theme with MIUIV4 icons or other icons.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, Lol, I was thinking exactly the same bro. to change the default.mtz to something that looks better and less issues.

Jason, Would love to see Black android theme with MIUIV4 icons or other icons.

Well I think I have it fixed but can't test it. Just realized its not deodexed

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Well I think I have it fixed but can't test it. Just realized its not deodexed

rather than fixing frameworks-res.apk and the .odex file, don't you think fixing a theme file to fit for MDPI makes the job easier as it themes the frameworks anyway? I might be wrong :D

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

rather than fixing frameworks-res.apk and the .odex file, don't you think fixing a theme file to fit for MDPI makes the job easier as it themes the frameworks anyway? I might be wrong :D

that's what i'm trying to figure out...lol

i usually push it to the phone first, it's faster lol

either way...here is my version of the fixed popups, plus it actually uses the images from miui v4 which are the same as ics...for popups that is....

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, some images will not work unless there are mdpi folders in the apks.....even if you put an mdpi sized image in an hdpi folder. Its a 9 problem. Hmmm....I wonder if you put in a specific size image, say 320px width would work. XML doesn't specify 9 or not. Sorry thinking out loud here...

Question : if this is built off of kraven 's cm7 is the coding still intact for mdpi folders or no?

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I really want to try out this rom but don't want to jump back and forth from radios. Are there any plans in the future to make a release for zvh or zvj? I'm willing to wait but if not I guess I'll make the jump back:)

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I really want to try out this rom but don't want to jump back and forth from radios. Are there any plans in the future to make a release for zvh or zvj? I'm willing to wait but if not I guess I'll make the jump back:)

I'll have to wait for the CM7 to be ported to those radios before I can port this. I have no idea if that's going to happen. May be yes, may be not.

Reactions: itony

lhall6649

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

Maybee this is a newb question, but I have the rom flashed and I am trying to go through the initial android setup and when it tells me to click on the android guy at the beginning nothing happens. He will light up, so I know that it is recognizing my finger but it will not proceed to the next step. Everything else is responsive. Thanks in advance!

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Maybee this is a newb question, but I have the rom flashed and I am trying to go through the initial android setup and when it tells me to click on the android guy at the beginning nothing happens. He will light up, so I know that it is recognizing my finger but it will not proceed to the next step. Everything else is responsive. Thanks in advance!

yeah, it takes couple tries sometimes. I remember the issue with diff ROMs but it works out after tapping for a while.

densevjun1985

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

I just wanna say thanks to every one who worked on this, and to thekraven ive used your rom for a while good stuff thank you all so much really brought back the life of my phone

czifro

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

i applied a theme, successfully, backed out locked the screen now i cant unlock it. rebooted and still locked out. how can i fix this?

**EDIT**
never mind just did a factory reset. we're good again!

**EDIT2**
tried the same theme again, evoluer, and happened again. so im thinking its the theme. i've used other themes and they've worked fine.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800