[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hope you like chocolate, Invincible Madness!

Johnny ~ Normally the dev will state if the ROM is dead. I don't think it is, though.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope you like chocolate, Invincible Madness!

Johnny ~ Normally the dev will state if the ROM is dead. I don't think it is, though.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

+1, His last post was in May.

@Johnny, just because something wasn't upfated in awhile doesn't mean its discontinued. Its like your going around taking roms. Not fixing, but just updating with CM. :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
+1, His last post was in May.

@Johnny, just because something wasn't upfated in awhile doesn't mean its discontinued. Its like your going around taking roms. Not fixing, but just updating with CM. :/

No wasnt taking over just wanted to know cuz this was my daily for 2 months

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

bkn

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
hey all, i just reverted back to this ROM after using another rom for a couple of weeks. I was reminded of some small annoyances w/ this ROM and i was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.
1. the icons for my apps are smaller and have an ugly square frame. Is there a way to disable this and get the full icon without the frame?
2. gps apps can be annoying to use since MIUI doesn't work well with landscape orientation. anyone have a method of using gps/maps apps w/ landscape?

thanks, cheers.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Miui was ported to MDPI which makes it still closed source. Not much anyone can do. I have no recommendations. :(

amskhan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
hey, I flashed the gapps, but i get some sort of server error.
how do i fix this? (my 3g is on)
and the home button doesn't work. How do i get that working?
[edit]
how do flash to recovery from this rom?
i tried to do it today but i cannot get to my xonia recovery mode.

Last edited:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Bump...just found this....nice :) is this ROM dead just asking also is there a VM fix

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I can try porting again for you guys. I'm sure I can get things kicking. Just gotta find my Optimus V. Should be in my room drawer. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I can try porting again for you guys. I'm sure I can get things kicking. Just gotta find my Optimus V. Should be in my room drawer. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

That Would be Great Lurkin! Its been a while since I have seen you in the OptiS forums.:D We seem to be losing major interest in these forums. It's really sad actually. Letting go of a good low end device that brought much joy to my life:banghead:. No ROM releases/updates for a while. how are the OptiV forums doing?LeslieAnn still there?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Mobile Nations mobile app

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm here, but flashing a lot on the One V causes me not to be signed in and sometimes forgetting to download Tapatalk. I browsed around, seems like MRG is ontop of things here and there.

Leslieann, and many of us are still over on VMRoms. Leslieann's own farm.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk now Free