[ROM][2.3.3][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.3 -4/14/12-

Sindustry

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.0 4/8/12

So let me get this straight, people on ZVH are flashing this?

Does this mean that ZVH roms will work with ZVJ radio?

And can anyone point me where I can see what the advantages of ZVJ over ZVH are for now?

I'm thinking about testing out ZVH roms on ZVJ radio if it's worth trying. Not sure if that's obviously a bad idea to anyone else, but I'm still new to android :/

rod_munch

May 9, 2011
Visit site

after i flashed this it says im on zvj. i believe someone in the hydrorom thread said that it worked.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
OK so...it broke my status bar...LOL

Guess I will have to wait patiently for compatible themes :p

Everything else seems to be ok, but I kinda need my status bar, heh.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
after i flashed this it says im on zvj. i believe someone in the hydrorom thread said that it worked.

Yes, if your still on the ZVH baseband and flash this rom, it will state you have ZVJ, but that is just the build.prop telling your phone that. You still in fact have ZVH radio (baseband).

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
OK so...it broke my status bar...LOL

Guess I will have to wait patiently for compatible themes :p

Everything else seems to be ok, but I kinda need my status bar, heh.

Yeah, lol I would have been amazed if they would have worked. Well thanks, that saves me the trouble of trying to bring the mods from hydro over the easy effortless way, lmao.

::Sigh:: It's gonna take more HOURS than you can imagine to port that stuff over. Honestly, I'm not sure I currently have the time to do it.

On that note, later tonight I plan on posting a community base for anyone to take and use as their own. It will have the basic necessities to build from. I'd like to see some creative work from you newcomers.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, lol I would have been amazed if they would have worked. Well thanks, that saves me the trouble of trying to bring the mods from hydro over the easy effortless way, lmao.

::Sigh:: It's gonna take more HOURS than you can imagine to port that stuff over. Honestly, I'm not sure I currently have the time to do it.

On that note, later tonight I plan on posting a community base for anyone to take and use as their own. It will have the basic necessities to build from. I'd like to see some creative work from you newcomers.

Oh it's fine, I just got bored and curious and figured why not be the guinea pig :D

Zephar

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

Very nice rom i made one also but my dam computer got a blue screen as i was posting on here

ccrs8

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone noticed any sort of double tapping on the stock kernel?

Yes, in one of the other threads people stated that they are experiencing some double-tapping with stock kernel. Gingerkernel fixes it.

rod_munch

May 9, 2011
Visit site

after a reboot or two im having no touch issues at all. this rom is running great so far.

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Great work. Was having slight double tapping but Gingerkernel cleared that up. Excellent work and speed at getting it out there. *High Five* :cool:

Reactions: jstntp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes