[ROM][2.3.3][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.3 -4/14/12-

bindle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
i just installed 1.3 and it works pretty good for me, thanks. it seems like none of the mods (battery indicator, crt shutoff) are there though?

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site
i just installed 1.3 and it works pretty good for me, thanks. it seems like none of the mods (battery indicator, crt shutoff) are there though?

these
ZVJ-clock-normal-mod-v1.3.zip - Flash this to move the clock back to the right side of the status bar.

mod_no-buttons-wake-GB.zip - Only power button wakes the phone

mod_stock-GB-button-layout.zip - All four front buttons and power button wake the phone.
_________
powermod.signed.zip are all on op

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the new boot image, i noticed you said you dont have to wipe anything, but then you said to reinstall the kernel after the boot image, its fine to install the kernal without wiping anything too?

Also do i need to reflash amphetamas after doing this?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the new boot image, i noticed you said you dont have to wipe anything, but then you said to reinstall the kernel after the boot image, its fine to install the kernal without wiping anything too?

Also do i need to reflash amphetamas after doing this?

You don't need to wipe for either flash and no, no need to reflash amphetamines.

Reactions: ryandubbz

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Downgrading to zvd soon
Gotta test a new touchwiz rom
Please note that I'm only TESTING touchwiz not making it and if all goes well the dev said he will realese to the public

Ginger rom
808mhz
8gb sdcard
Amphetimas
Hydro Kernel

bindle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
these
ZVJ-clock-normal-mod-v1.3.zip - Flash this to move the clock back to the right side of the status bar.

mod_no-buttons-wake-GB.zip - Only power button wakes the phone

mod_stock-GB-button-layout.zip - All four front buttons and power button wake the phone.
_________
powermod.signed.zip are all on op
the mod which shows the % left for the battery doesnt seem to be any of those, that's what i'm looking for.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Then you didn't flash 1.3. It you don't have a live percentage battery and the clock on the left. Try redownloading the rom, do a full wipe and flash.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick question if it hasn't already been brought up. I flashed 1.3 and did the mods. Everything works fine and battery life is decent. I tried my hand at ADW Launcher with the rom and it works as usual but crashes or freezes. Anybody else or am I having some kind of problem?

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick question if it hasn't already been brought up. I flashed 1.3 and did the mods. Everything works fine and battery life is decent. I tried my hand at ADW Launcher with the rom and it works as usual but crashes or freezes. Anybody else or am I having some kind of problem?

You did the mods, but did you flash a new kernal? I am running launcher pro on ginger rom 1.3 with no issues. Not a big fan of adw myself but to each thier own, it always seemed stable to me though.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I had already flashed Hydrokernel at the start. I'll give Launcher Pro a shot and see if it happens again.

FYI if you flashed hydrokernal THEN flashed to mod I did for the boot.img it will also RESTORE stock kernal (boot.img includes the kernal and at Drews request we do not include his kernels in our roms and mods)

Quick way to check, go into nofrills cpu control and see if you can clock over 600, or go into about phone and see which kernel it lists.

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
FYI if you flashed hydrokernal THEN flashed to mod I did for the boot.img it will also RESTORE stock kernal (boot.img includes the kernal and at Drews request we do not include his kernels in our roms and mods)

Quick way to check, go into nofrills cpu control and see if you can clock over 600, or go into about phone and see which kernel it lists.

Then I found the issue. I did flash the new boot and it did return me to the stock kernel. Correcting now. Thanks.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Close to getting touchwiz working it boots and everything but when it sleeps and I try to turn back on only a grey backlight appears but we r working on it

Sent from futuristic optimus s

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Close to getting touchwiz working it boots and everything but when it sleeps and I try to turn back on only a grey backlight appears but we r working on it

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Just install the TouchWiz apk on top of GingerRom, and there's your fully working TouchWiz.

Unless you want to port a full Samsung ROM in which case you should not hijack this thread to talk about your progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463