[ROM][2.3.3][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.3 -4/14/12-

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
So... what pain is there to add in the power bar on the status drop down?

I have been trying to figure that one out. I have yet to get a good grasp of what needs to be done. VERY confusing LOL. Heck I am not even sure yet what all needs modified.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I can generally tweak a theme (eg swap in different icons), but I have little faith that I'd make things work without potentially screwing up my phone... ;)

anon(332172)

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Please... that's about the one thing I really miss at this point. The rest of the rom seems pretty decent... (need to decide when to actually "Touch" my wife's phone again... she gets rather anxious when I do that... ;)

I downloaded an app from the market, Notification Toggle. It seems to work relatively well (and very customizable), not as nice as the dropdown toggles on Reborn, but it's a good alternative for the time being...

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site
yep,same thing over here,unistalled it .it didnt look as good and even after moving it to system/app,i couldn't toggle data,great app by any means.

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
anyone notice any freezing issues when in your email on this phone, i currently have ginger rom 1.3 with hyrdokernel 01pre03 gb. Along with amphetamines, script updater, clock mod, no button mod and powermod.

The only issue is when in email that i will read one and then try and back out but it wont let me and then it says force close. I am currently not overclocked

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
anyone notice any freezing issues when in your email on this phone, i currently have ginger rom 1.3 with hyrdokernel 01pre03 gb. Along with amphetamines, script updater, clock mod, no button mod and powermod.

The only issue is when in email that i will read one and then try and back out but it wont let me and then it says force close. I am currently not overclocked

I haven't had any issues with lockups... I'm running most of your list... (no amphetamines, or script updater...)

Should I be running "ondemand" or one of the other scaling methods? if I have it set at 600/245, it seems to stay at 600 alot... (eg most of the time) I'm not using a task killer... not sure if this is proper behavior... (never really looked before)

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Installed an ICS theme with ADW... looks nice and all, but is there any way I can change the status bar notifications (wifi/signal/etc) so they reflect the true ICS colors? There's something unappealing with all that neon green and blue...

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Installed an ICS theme with ADW... looks nice and all, but is there any way I can change the status bar notifications (wifi/signal/etc) so they reflect the true ICS colors? There's something unappealing with all that neon green and blue...

That would require modification of core system frameworks. You could try UOT Kitchen.

evo_ceren

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
hi noob here.lol i was trying to see if i can use UOT Kitchen on this rom but every time i flash the uot theme it says opening then goes right back to recovery..is there any specail way to flash over this rom??? i tryed the UOT Kitchen recommendations but no luck...great rom btw no problems so far.. can anyone help, please. thank you

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
hi noob here.lol i was trying to see if i can use UOT Kitchen on this rom but every time i flash the uot theme it says opening then goes right back to recovery..is there any specail way to flash over this rom??? i tryed the UOT Kitchen recommendations but no luck...great rom btw no problems so far.. can anyone help, please. thank you

Did you reboot to Android to see if it worked?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae