[ROM][2.3.3][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.3 -4/14/12-

Dick Goesinya

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!
Been hacking for a while but NEW to Android and learning.
I have to ask another question - is there a proper web page or download spot for this HYDRO kernel? I searched here and Googled and found nothing. I am sure I missed it...duh...but for future use it would help to know this instead of having to beg in a thread...lol

I am going to PM the OP of this thread and suggest he update his page with a link as well.

PS - was checking out your DANTE ROM yesterday and I am going to try it out. Experimenting to find a nice, fast but full featured ROM for my girlfriends LG Optimus. I started with Ginger but Dante is next...probably today once I back this one up! lol

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
There currently is no dedicated thread for it, as the dev was banned due to a conflict with the forum staff. With the devs permission I have been providing links to it when requested.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

M_A_M

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Does GingerROM allow Profile and PRL updates? I know the option is not greyed-out but didn't want to attempt it without asking first, at the risk of bricking my phone. (I'm using HydroKernel as well, if that makes a difference.)

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Does GingerROM allow Profile and PRL updates? I know the option is not greyed-out but didn't want to attempt it without asking first, at the risk of bricking my phone. (I'm using HydroKernel as well, if that makes a difference.)

Go right ahead, you are completely safe.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
can someone repost the GingerROM and the ZVJ-clock-normal-mod-v1.3.zip and mod_no-buttons-wake-GB.zip and mod_stock-GB-button-layout.zip none of the links work i get a dropbox error 404 please help me out on the http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...5-rom-2-3-3-zvj-gingerrom-v1-3-4-14-12-a.html

Here is a copy of the rom atleast. I don't have the others. Please note, give this some time to upload as I just placed it on my dropbox. I will message jstntp and see if he can rehost the others.

Download - GingerRom-v1.3_signed.zip

Nkognito

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I am going to drop the rom in my phone in a few. I am switching from Dante's (nothing personal just trying things out). I would like to try Hydro's Kernal but cannot find it. Also I cannot find the ginger kernal either because most the links I went to do not work or lead to a site that has been taken down. Anyone have any live links? I have went through pages of threads on here.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I am going to drop the rom in my phone in a few. I am switching from Dante's (nothing personal just trying things out). I would like to try Hydro's Kernal but cannot find it. Also I cannot find the ginger kernal either because most the links I went to do not work or lead to a site that has been taken down. Anyone have any live links? I have went through pages of threads on here.

Here is hydro kernel

http://db.tt/pUfL5NbG

Sent from my Galaxy S4

deargle

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I've had this on on my SD card for a long time:

mod_no-buttons-wake-GB.zip

I also have this one:
Hydro-Normal-Clock.zip

And this is the boot animation I've been using:
Android-blue-boot.zip

Thanks for posting these! The boot animation is nice. I can't get the Hydro-Normal-Clock.zip to install, though - it looks like it gets as far as the "opening files" step during the installation verification, then the recovery manager restarts. Does that sound like a sign of anything I'm doing wrong?

Edit: I'm running what I think is the most recent GRom w/ ZVJ + hyrdo kernel.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87