No, no, no.

benvenisti

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Optimus S ZVJ Root

So sorry... doesn't work. Windows exe calls bat files and runs out of environment space so bat commands are frozen.

brooks7210

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

error creating process <command.com/c
>. reason: the sytem cannot find the file specified

please help I unrooted phone to reistall an app that would not install on a rooted phone. before I rerooted phone using sons of korhal app that was the only app that would root phone. I updated to zvj please help me reroot my phone.

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

please help I unrooted phone to reistall an app that would not install on a rooted phone. before I rerooted phone using sons of korhal app that was the only app that would root phone. I updated to zvj please help me reroot my phone.
Read the sticky at the top of this forum or this post:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...9-how-automated-rooting-ls670zvd-zvh-zvj.html

You will likely need to downgrade to something first, either ZVD or ZVH, if you want to end up with a rooted ZVJ.

rnorris97

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

Whoaa there, I'm sure it was a error caused by the os not the program. What os are you running?

brooks7210

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

the program was facebook. I unistalled it because my contacts pics were not showing up. I was running zvh rooted. the play store would not let me download. It said app not aval. on your device. also flixter would not stream movies i own it even called my phone out about rooted. while my phone was unrooted Sprint gave me the update to zvj. I reverted back to zvd , and used the automated method listed above. really easy to get the zvj radio with a custom recovery, and for it to be rooted. I also installed gingerkernel, I am looking for a nice rom to load on there. But thank you to the person that came up with the last root method it was very straight forward, and easy to use.

Reactions: rnorris97

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: New Optimus S Root

EDIT: I see that you at least left some mention, when someone runs the script, where it came from, but removed it from the first post, then added a "license" to the installation.

I wasn't going to say anything but this is getting to be too much.

It is really bad etiquette to ask for my help to modify the auto root scripts I put together to work on your phone that has a broken USB slot, then post the modified version without waiting for permission (but at least making some mention that they were based on my scripts), then check everything in as a new project, remove any mention they came from my scripts and basically move on as if you had written the whole thing.

Last edited:

rnorris97

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
EDIT: I see that you at least left some mention, when someone runs the script, where it came from, but removed it from the first post, then added a "license" to the installation.

I wasn't going to say anything but this is getting to be too much.

It is really bad etiquette to ask for my help to modify the auto root scripts I put together to work on your phone that has a broken USB slot, then post the modified version without waiting for permission (but at least making some mention that they were based on my scripts), then check everything in as a new project, remove any mention they came from my scripts and basically move on as if you had written the whole thing.

It's a open source license, and I didn't mean it like that. That's why I added you to the script. But, I'm working on something else more GUI like so it can be user-friendly. So ill take down your script.

rnorris97

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

I understand what the license is.

The point is you add a license (open source or otherwise) to your own work. You don't add it to the work of others, especially without asking them.

I understand. I was working on a GUI-based program, so I'll take your program down. Plus you're in the credits on the forum again. :-! :-[

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I understand. I was working on a GUI-based program, so I'll take your program down. Plus you're in the credits on the forum again. :-! :-[

It's been 3 days and you still haven't taken it down. Reported for stealing sfhub's work. Credit or not, stealing is stealing, and we don't tolerate it here.

Reactions: aaronrw

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae