"Service: Unknown" unable to charge purchases to bill?

blockhunsberger

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I've been using this forum for custom ROMs and such for some time, but this is my first post. I need an answer to the question: does flashing a custom ROM prevent the ability to charge Market purchases to the Sprint bill? I only noticed after l flashed Reborn that the option to charge to the bill is gone. It is possible that my mom removed the capability, but I'd rather not ask her about it. I've also noticed that the service state is unknown.

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I've been using this forum for custom ROMs and such for some time, but this is my first post. I need an answer to the question: does flashing a custom ROM prevent the ability to charge Market purchases to the Sprint bill? I only noticed after l flashed Reborn that the option to charge to the bill is gone. It is possible that my mom removed the capability, but I'd rather not ask her about it. I've also noticed that the service state is unknown.

If its reborn rom probably not. ICS roms allow you to add a seperate credit card you can use to pay with.

blockhunsberger

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, whoops. I just realized my post might have been a bit misleading. The option to add the charge to the bill used to be there when I used V9, and I just realized that it's gone.

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh, whoops. I just realized my post might have been a bit misleading. The option to add the charge to the bill used to be there when I used V9, and I just realized that it's gone.

The answer is still no, its not the rom. I use reborn rom and can still charge to bill or credit card. Not all apps allow you to charge to bill through. It depends on the app if your allowed to charge to bill or not. I have run into a few of those myself.