4.18.12 Screenshot Wednesday

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
1. Wisconsin is entirely too far west to be saying "Y'all" in an open forum.

2. No, we don't have a Screenshot Day, we have VWMaverick.

3. This sounds like fun. I'll play along (until you realize that I am just rearranging widgets to suit the symmetry of my ever-changing wallpaper. LOL. Muuaahhhahaha!!)

4. I like my phone like I like my women: smart, sexy, flexible, and practical in appearance. No busy, chatty mucky muck. If only I could get my Optimus S to appreciate good scotch and starry nights....

5. Technical mumbo jumbo: Zeam Launcher, Business Calendar Free, Gauge Battery Widget, Phone Storage Widget, PowerAMP (FTW!), RebornROM, Butch Walker (world's greatest unknown artist).

6. If anyone is still reading this, am I the only one hoping that AC & Tapatalk figure out how to implement an alpha transparency? Only aesthetic bug that gets me every day.

7. 2200-something is pretty late to start a thread for the day. Oh well, I can tell your heart is there in it. :D

Last edited:

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not able to upload a picture from the android central app. It keeps saying "this jpeg has an invalid file extension". Anyone else have similar problems?

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah. I forgot "Screenshot" was an option on long-press of the power button in CM. Shows how often I use it!

Here's my homescreen running thekraven's CM9 alpha.

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah. I forgot "Screenshot" was an option on long-press of the power button in CM. Shows how often I use it!

Here's my homescreen running thekraven's CM9 alpha.

Looks nice, one question though. Do you find that CM9 is laggy for you at all? I had to revert back to CM7.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Notebooko, what weather widget is that?

No longer using my optimus but I still frequent here so why not?

ad432dd4-9ed0-dd3f.jpg

Swyped from my Photon using t-talk 2

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice, one question though. Do you find that CM9 is laggy for you at all? I had to revert back to CM7.

Nah, not really. It's very rare that I need it to open an app RIGHTTHEHELLNOW, though. "Laggy" is pretty subjective. In any case, I have it overclocked a bit, not a lot, and it runs just fine.

Reactions: notebooko

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Notebooko, what weather widget is that?

No longer using my optimus but I still frequent here so why not?

Swyped from my Photon using t-talk 2

Look up 1weather in the market.

Nah, not really. It's very rare that I need it to open an app RIGHTTHEHELLNOW, though. "Laggy" is pretty subjective. In any case, I have it overclocked a bit, not a lot, and it runs just fine.

I see, I guess I just got used to the speed of CM7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay