[ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 [UPDATE] 10/14/2012

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
do you mind if i make mods for this in uot kitchen like battery mods and status bar icon mods and stuff like that?

I do not mind at all. Stipulations would be to keep with the over all tone of what I am going for, like the transparent sliders or notification dropdown for example. Play with colors or icons to your liking. If I don't feel it complements the rom I will not include it with the main rom as a mod in the OP.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
so far im liking this rom, its seems very fast when paired with hydrokernel

Did you try the version including the amphetamine mod or the version from the OP? Yes this does play very nice with team hydros hydro kernel. I am looking for feedback on the amphetamine modded version to see if people are seeing a noticeable speed bump. I am seeing some, but not sure if it is as great as it was when directly flashed with the Optimus v's amphetamine mod directly over my initial release.

Anyone feel like running some tests and comparisons for me and give me some feedback?

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v1 beta 04/27/20012

Yes i am running your newest rom with the amphetamine mods. It seems just as fast and smooth as your first version of the rom with amphetamines applied after.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes i am running your newest rom with the amphetamine mods. It seems just as fast and smooth as your first version of the rom with amphetamines applied after.

Sorry to keep poking you, but did you update to the new amphetamine version with a full wipe? Or directly over the separately modded rom?

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Sorry to keep poking you, but did you update to the new amphetamine version with a full wipe? Or directly over the separately modded rom?

I didnt do a full wipe, just flashed over the original, and then flashed kernel again. Phone is running Smooth

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Just making my report. Only happened once so far but when I get a call my screen will not turn on unless I press a button to see a picture. I am on your first build with hyro and amphetamine. Otherwise the rom is smooth as silk. :)

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Just making my report. Only happened once so far but when I get a call my screen will not turn on unless I press a button to see a picture. I am on your first build with hyro and amphetamine. Otherwise the rom is smooth as silk. :)

Are you running hydrokernel and any over/under clocking settings?

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Running HydroKernel GB. Did not mess with the clock speeds and holding off to check if the problem comes back.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Running HydroKernel GB. Did not mess with the clock speeds and holding off to check if the problem comes back.

I have had that bug pop up on all ZVJ roms including stock, so I don't believe it is something that I broke. Anyone else with this issue?. I have noticed that a more aggressive governor, like smartass2 or interactivex, seems to greatly minimize it.

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

I am overclocked to 787 and im running the latest build with the amphetamines included and hydrokernel. I just called my phone about 10 times and everytime the screen came on.

Reactions: hlxanthus

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v1.4 beta [UPDATE] 04/29/20012

New Build in the OP Click to go to it !!

For those running the test amphedamine build from the other day, this is much the same. But because of the changes made, I request/insist you perform a full wipe before updating. While it would not cause any problems I dont believe, I need feed back on how much improvement you are seeing. So PLEASE help me out :D

Hold for it to re-upload. Missed a few modifications. Thanks jstntp!!

Last edited:

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Im updating right now, and i will do a full wipe

edit: I dont know if this is a bug or not, but when i use the search button on my phone and after searching something i can no longer long press what i searched and delete it.

Last edited:

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Might just have to clear all searches. Could you do them individually before?

Yes i could long press each one individually and delete them, its no big deal i can still clear all but im just wondering if this leads to anything else

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Im updating right now, and i will do a full wipe

edit: I dont know if this is a bug or not, but when i use the search button on my phone and after searching something i can no longer long press what i searched and delete it.
Evidently this is a feature I have never really used. It worked as you said on stock rom? Give me a few minutes to nand back to stock and check it to see if it works as you said (not doubting you just never used this feature, to me the search key is NEVER used on my phone and bet it hasnt been pressed more then a few times in the near year I have had it).

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
It's not that big of a deal, and one other thing that isn't a big deal either is in the application menu the clocks icon is the same icon as messaging, now these are not big deals I just want to let you know things I noticed

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It's not that big of a deal, and one other thing that isn't a big deal either is in the application menu the clocks icon is the same icon as messaging, now these are not big deals I just want to let you know things I noticed

Now that's just weird! Lol. Any chance you could wipe cache and dalvik real fast. I'm curious if that would fix the icon issue.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Well, atleast that is one I dont need to look into. I would be at a total loss to figure that one out. I will play with the search issue later, maybe tonight but for sure tomorrow. I know its not a biggie, but if it broke that one thing there might be others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool