Custom Rom Making

xieth

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i want to make a custom rom and i know some code is required i just dont know where to start besides i want to base it off sRom or MiUi can someone help? i did some searching in the forums and found nothing on this topic. and what i found over google search is for HTC devices and i do have a eris, but im here for my optimus s. im looking to make a rom with no phone/ 3G apk's kind of like the ipod touch, can connect to ad-hoc/wireless, and has a sd card file viewer. thats the type of rom im looking to make. unless someone is ahead of me. i more or less need to know what my pc os needs to be running and what programs i need to make it happen, and what level of programming is required. thanks in advanced. :cool:

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
also, if you do base it off sROM, don't release it to the community (I'm actually not sure if scrosler is ok with people building of his stuff at all. might wanna Pm him bout that first).

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
also, if you do base it off sROM, don't release it to the community (I'm actually not sure if scrosler is ok with people building of his stuff at all. might wanna Pm him bout that first).

Good call, though afaik he doesn't dev for the optimus s anymore so I bet he won't care. Always good to ask though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante