Lg optimus v is bricked please help soon!!!:((

dgreen37

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I rooted my phone today with GingerBricked or whatever and I installed CM7 and my phone went into recovery and it randomly shut off. I turned my phone on and it read IHO Unofficial CyanogneMod 7.2 and then went to a new screen that says BEFORE FLASHING! ALWAYS BACKUP and then it just freezes. Ive tried to put my phone into recovery by holding the specific buttons, but LG just pops up and then its a blank screen. Please help, I have no money to get a new phone and I need it for tonight. Please help!!!

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I rooted my phone today with GingerBricked or whatever and I installed CM7 and my phone went into recovery and it randomly shut off. I turned my phone on and it read IHO Unofficial CyanogneMod 7.2 and then went to a new screen that says BEFORE FLASHING! ALWAYS BACKUP and then it just freezes. Ive tried to put my phone into recovery by holding the specific buttons, but LG just pops up and then its a blank screen. Please help, I have no money to get a new phone and I need it for tonight. Please help!!!

Ok to start this is an OPTIMUS S forum. DID U USE ROM MANAGER?

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Rom manager may work but it apparently bricked this OV. Well maybe they got a thread over there to look at. ROM MANAGER IS AN OPTIMUS MURDERER HAHAHA

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I second that. Go over to the OV forum if you have the OV. Pretty sure my Optimus says Sprint on it...

Three. It's not that we're being rude, it's just that most of us have an Optimus S, not Optimus V. It may not seem big to you, but there are some stuff that you can do on the Optimus S, that might not work and most like brick your OV, and Vice-Versa.

But sorry about your paperweight :( and goodluck. :cool: