Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i need help rooting ls670zvj with baseband ls670mvj_6150

i tried everything and the step by step roots but just cant get it rooted, can someone help me out i am a total newb at rooting however i can jail break iphones lol thank you and aloha

Default Re: i need help rooting ls670zvj with baseband ls670mvj_6150

I too have the same problem! If you figure this out PLEASE let me know.

Same here. Just got my fatcory replacement from Ascurion(Sprint) and they sent me a MVD baseband phone. Now it updated to ZVJ BUT I'm still running 2.3.3 GINGERBREAD. NOTHING WORKS TO ROOT at this time.
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    aosp - JellyBean

There is no one click root option available currently for ZVJ. This is the easiest method though. Be sure to thank sfhub for his work...... hell maybe buy him a beer.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1702510
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

still dont get it although thats a nice bug in your avatar the cali patina look

big vw bug guy here in the 808 hawaii
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jstntp View Post
    There is no one click root option available currently for ZVJ. This is the easiest method though. Be sure to thank sfhub for his work...... hell maybe buy him a beer.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1702510

dont understand and how to get back to the other firmware instead of the crap 2.3.3 i got lol

ps: totally lost lol