Error code

traxxasBandit

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok sorry everyone I know iv been posting a lot lately.anyways I was wondering why I keep getting an error code when I try to download an app, it says error prossesing purchase. What's this about? How can I fix it? I am running reborn rom.thanks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok sorry everyone I know iv been posting a lot lately.anyways I was wondering why I keep getting an error code when I try to download an app, it says error prossesing purchase. What's this about? How can I fix it? I am running reborn rom.thanks

What is the error code you are getting? Or what does it say exactly?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing this a lot, across different roms and phones. Consensus is that it's a Google Play issue. The one time I had that problem, it seemed to go away after two days of frantic searching. I doubt I fixed anything on my end.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I would try booting to recovery and wiping cache/dalvik cache. When the play store downloads an app, it stores it first there before installing to /data/app. If it is full you receive errors

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I always received that error when attempting from phone, got around it by purchasing from Play Store on the computer.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had this error to its a problem with the play store I wasn't even able to download free apps. I got an update a few days layer and it was fixed.