mass effect infiltrator working!(kinda)

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I got mass effect infiltrator to wo rk its freaking awesome! But that is if I can get it to load its kinda hit and miss I figure it either the launcher or the kernel the cm7.2 bobzhome scored a overall higher benchmark than hydrokernel (sorry) but I'm looking to push the envelope for gameing any ideas

I'm tempted to post a link for mass effect for debugging purposes one really weird error
but when it plays it awesome I didn't think optimus could display these graphics at full speed if I post a link to my dropbox????

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah true but I totally want you Guys to see this bug I wont post cause I don't wanna be a tard but you all GOTTA see this and the bug too well someone get a copy and reproduce this error its weird you load the game and it fo'c'sle you load again it plays its a 50/50 chance each time and if it fc's theres another 50/50 chance it'll lock up you phone then u footage pull the battery

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah true but I totally want you Guys to see this bug I wont post cause I don't wanna be a tard but you all GOTTA see this and the bug too well someone get a copy and reproduce this error its weird you load the game and it fo'c'sle you load again it plays its a 50/50 chance each time and if it fc's theres another 50/50 chance it'll lock up you phone then u footage pull the battery

run logcat and see what comes up when the game crashes

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I tried flashing a different kernel didn't work so I nanded back and now my market dropbox app don't work and I got the outta internal space error I got 59mb free and I can't find the patch on the cm7.2 thread I need all that to get back to the game grrr!

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Solved! it was the experimental EGL driver for chainfire3d I switched to the standard cf3d driver reduced texture and reduce texture size it runs perfectly and I destroyed Lv 2 boss!

now im on thunderom running picasticks v7

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I look at piracy like this if its been pirated that's bad but if I google a game and the first link hooks me up with a download its just "there"
Sites like apktop and apkshare and the likes if they are doing something illeagel they shouldnt be allowed to do illeagel things but if they are still allowed to run apparently somethings up and I'm not gonna feel bad about something that's "THAT EASY" to get heck any app you google the auto complete in the search bar on google auto adds .apk to the title 9/10 times leading to a DL link I can't feel sorry for that I understand and respect a difference of opinion but its just the way it is
I can't be held accountable for the way it is it just....is
Heck I'm even willing to accept I even may be a duchbag but don't quit understand it yet but in the mean time I pay my taxes raise my kids I help those in need I do what I'm supposed to do to the best of my ability and yes I DL software that half the web distributes freely and openly
Don't get me wrong either I do believe developers should get rewarded for there long hard work however then why is all the programs so open and freely given you don't see the feds cracking down on marketmilita yet they still have a website?
I brought this up to my wife and she says "you shouldn't tell people about this" like its something I should hide and I disagree with her I see the other side of the argument as well but however I have a valid point and its how I feel and belive please feel free to change my opinion I have an open mind but I'm pretty sure iv made up my mind
Please no flameing just agree to disagree but id love to hear valid arguments and I wont take "just don't do it" cause that's like telling me to cancel my internet service not gonna happen

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
And actually I stumbled on the download of this game its how I even knew that it even existed
crazy isn't it

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20