From ZVH to ZVJ ?

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm on zvh, is it worth it to go to zvj? If so, how would I upgrade to zvj? I'm currently running Hydro.

Thanks guys!

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm on zvh, is it worth it to go to zvj? If so, how would I upgrade to zvj? I'm currently running Hydro.

Thanks guys!
Any dev will tell you in more eloquent verbosity: ZVH is a bastard release. Both ZVD and ZVJ are superior. I suggest you revert to ZVD, as I understand it is part of your path to ZVJ anyway, try out some of the better ZVD ROMs for a while (lots of goodness has happened in the past few months), then move to ZVJ if you want to install HydroROM or try DanteROM.

Please check out the Welcome Guide for more info. :)

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
You do NOT have to revert to ZVD to jump to rooted ZVJ. You just have to be on a previous version of rooted OptiS software. But you cant go wrong with some of the awesome work that has been done for the ZVD baseband. I loved thekravens CM7 and from the looks of things, he is very close to having CM9 running stable.

Both ZVH and ZVJ have an issue with running all aosp sources (cm7, cm9, aokp etc) so they are only running on the ZVD baseband. But if you want a more stock rom and get some gingerbread goodness, ZVJ is really the way to go.

Reactions: epidenimus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12