[FINAL][ENDOFLIFE][ROM][ZVD] Joylicious, JoyOS, v1.0.3d - 8/25!

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I haven't tried this one, and would hate to have to wipe all my data (that's a LOT of games I would need to start over on) yet again...but this ROM looks effin awesome to the point of being just plain SICK!!! Amazing looks, and the iPhone style interface is...just wow.

I have CM7 on my memory card...but as far as GB ROMs go...very tempted to dump it in favor of this!! Still loving ICS...but I have since seen tons of sweet GBs...hmmm...

Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.

Well, a couple of things. First off, perform a nandroid backup first so you can always go back to those game save. Also, you can use titanium backup to backup app data and then restore within a new rom. Now make sure to ONLY restore user app data and NEVER restore any system apps and thier data.

Reactions: Shinkenred

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WORKS!][PORT][ROM][ZVD] Joylicious, Port/JoyOS, v1.0.3b - 7/

We are now updated to v1.0.3b!

Please download and flash to the latest version of Joylicious Optimus. I have added iPhone wallpapers and other goodies to the ROM!

Thanks for the support!

-Patrick Akridge

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Wow. I haven't tried this one, and would hate to have to wipe all my data (that's a LOT of games I would need to start over on) yet again...but this ROM looks effin awesome to the point of being just plain SICK!!! Amazing looks, and the iPhone style interface is...just wow.

I have CM7 on my memory card...but as far as GB ROMs go...very tempted to dump it in favor of this!! Still loving ICS...but I have since seen tons of sweet GBs...hmmm...

:D Very pleased with your feedback. As far as data wiping goes, you will just have to experiment with it and see what you can do. I recommend wiping data ONCE when you switch over to Joylicious, then you don't have to wipe again if you stay with Joylicious Optimus.

deejayadhd

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

i tried this when you first posted it and really liked it, but then i tried to get m2sd to work and had issues, cant recall exactly but never got it working. cant live without my app space. weird thing is i am on the same cm7 (kraven) build that this is based on and it works fine. might give it another try sometime. i know you devs hate people complainig about x2ext stuff, not complaining, the rom was awesome and i enjoyed playing around with it.

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

i tried this when you first posted it and really liked it, but then i tried to get m2sd to work and had issues, cant recall exactly but never got it working. cant live without my app space. weird thing is i am on the same cm7 (kraven) build that this is based on and it works fine. might give it another try sometime. i know you devs hate people complainig about x2ext stuff, not complaining, the rom was awesome and i enjoyed playing around with it.

have you tried s2e from the market? its designed for cm based roms.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

No no! It's fine. That to me is a bug report. Sound to my ears!

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
:D Very pleased with your feedback. As far as data wiping goes, you will just have to experiment with it and see what you can do. I recommend wiping data ONCE when you switch over to Joylicious, then you don't have to wipe again if you stay with Joylicious Optimus.

Hmmm. After looking at the thread of the Optimus V version, I noticed the APKs within the ROM could be extracted and installed individually like any other app; someone had JoyMusic running in a CM9 ROM. So I snagged that one, extracted JoyMusic, and...yeah, I got two things to say for it:
1. Wow, it works...I'm tempted to make room on my memory card to put my music back on it.
2. Maybe you should try doing a CM9-based version...this is too awesome NOT to see some icy goodness.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Been kinda iffy on flashing this but I think I'm gonna give in and try cuz I'm currently working on 2 roms for different phones sooooo ya kinda need a stable rom once in a while :p:p:D:D

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

This ROM's stable! :p

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: jonny5449

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. After looking at the thread of the Optimus V version, I noticed the APKs within the ROM could be extracted and installed individually like any other app; someone had JoyMusic running in a CM9 ROM. So I snagged that one, extracted JoyMusic, and...yeah, I got two things to say for it:
1. Wow, it works...I'm tempted to make room on my memory card to put my music back on it.
2. Maybe you should try doing a CM9-based version...this is too awesome NOT to see some icy goodness.

That's what I am gonna try to do.. pull and port JOYOS to CM9.. I'll of course have to ask permission first. I don't wanna p**s anyone off.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: jonny5449

darkjesture

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been using this rom for a week now and i love it. Smooth, looks good, works great. Keep up the good wprk!

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

GOSH I love this ROM..

Came up with an idea to replace the "JOYOS" boot animation with a picture that looks like the boot splash of an iPhone/iPod Touch..

I will get to work on that and fix it within the next build.